What do you guys all look like?

I'm too modest to post my mugshot hehe :rolleyes: ! But I like to track my leg development through weightlifting in addition to riding, so here's the most recent shot of the "treetrunks"...:p

ace sierra said:
I'm too modest to post my mugshot hehe :rolleyes: ! But I like to track my leg development through weightlifting in addition to riding, so here's the most recent shot of the "treetrunks"...:p
noice legs! good heavens. <fanning self>

And my friends wonder why I go biking on perfectly nice Saturday mornings. It's the view people! The view!

Lyz2814 said:
noice legs! good heavens. <fanning self>

And my friends wonder why I go biking on perfectly nice Saturday mornings. It's the view people! The view!
:D Thanks, Lyz, you are too kind.:D
Here, I'll shamelessly fish for more compliments!!:p

But where are all the cute girls who will compliment me while I'm actually out riding? ;) Maybe it's the blazing speed I'm riding at (yeah right! :rolleyes: ).

ace sierra said:
:D Thanks, Lyz, you are too kind.:D
Here, I'll shamelessly fish for more compliments!!:p

But where are all the cute girls who will compliment me while I'm actually out riding? ;) Maybe it's the blazing speed I'm riding at (yeah right! :rolleyes: ).

Hmmm, I'm seeing a pattern emerging here. You're not showing any pics of your top half - maybe that's why the cute girls aren't complimenting on the ride ?? hehe. :p

While we're just posting body parts, Here's my arm, hand and ear. :D
(full shot somewhere in this thread).

Will take some leg shots soon, just need to get some fishnet stockings.
hehe, can't resist being a smart@ss !

OK, couldn't resist yet again.
The things I do. Note the camera on the table (between legs) - on timer - so much effort - thought a MOON would be going TOO far !

:p :p :p :eek:

cpa said:
OK, couldn't resist yet again.
The things I do. Note the camera on the table (between legs) - on timer - so much effort - thought a MOON would be going TOO far !

:p :p :p :eek:
Ok, from a female perspective here... I can't lie. I like where this thread seems to be moving. Mhmm. I'm sorry... I'm a sucker for leg and arm development. Ok.. and ass... :eek: :eek: :eek:

origanic said:
Ok, from a female perspective here... I can't lie. I like where this thread seems to be moving. Mhmm. I'm sorry... I'm a sucker for leg and arm development. Ok.. and ass... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Come on Sandra, caution where you are going, somedy will start with the old well know ... I show you mine if you show me yours ...

cuervo said:
Come on Sandra, caution where you are going, somedy will start with the old well know ... I show you mine if you show me yours ...
Ceurvo. Ceurvo. Ceurvo. Es español su idioma primario porque usted es de México. Usted es bastante la dama por favor. Ah Ah!

Vuelva en su bicicleta y la parada que piensan tanto acerca de las damas en aquí!

origanic said:
Wow, sweet photographs. Some photographing talent there.
Can someone post up some cliff notes... are there any hot chicks in this thread? What pages?

origanic said:
Ceurvo. Ceurvo. Ceurvo. Es español su idioma primario porque usted es de México. Usted es bastante la dama por favor. Ah Ah!

Vuelva en su bicicleta y la parada que piensan tanto acerca de las damas en aquí!

Yes Sandra, español it´s my primary languaje. I think your spanish it´s better than my english, congratulations.

Sorry but I didn't understand last part "la parada que piensan tanto acerca de las damas en aquí"; but if you where flaming (sp?) i think I dont want to understand ... did I bother you? it wasn't my intention. :eek:

origanic said:
Heh, Ceurvo. I don't actually speak Spanish, although i am in the process of learning it. I used www.freetranslations.com to translate that :D I'm not even sure I remember what I said there.
Ok, then I can rest more easily. I think you felt I was being annoying because the freetransaltion sounds a little confuse and little rude!

Well, I'm making my effort with english here, I'm happy you are making your's with spanish. If I can help in any way, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you, personal freetranslation =)

Well, maybe not free, maybe I will ask you one of those amazing pictures (complete) that you are using in you avatar, it's ok with you?

cuervo said:
Well, maybe not free, maybe I will ask you one of those amazing pictures (complete) that you are using in you avatar, it's ok with you?
I second that request!