What do you guys all look like?

Azonic

Mar 20, 2004
Some pics. Rather formal in the one, and about to start a regional TT in the 2nd one, riding my old Look carbon. New bike is a very gorgeous Cannondale, FSA Carbon cranks, AM 420 Wheels, carbon carbon carbon. My pride and joy.

Origanic, will you marry me? ;)

drebro

Jul 7, 2004
Here I am in several modes. The first is a picture that (I think) shows that I am a cyclist (see my shirt and my legs). The second one shows a little of how tall I am (6'5"); it is from a couple of years ago. I will add another, of me holding a friend's child, from about 4 years ago. Interestingly, it is her leg you see part of in the first photo (from about a year ago; yes, my hair is thinning :) ).

carljohnson

May 29, 2004
If I can get this to submit correctly . . . here is the Lion of Luther, standing among the graves of those who dared challenge him in the hills of Rensselaer County, NY

Susan Repp

Oct 16, 2003
origanic said:
Wow! Another Marriage Proposal? Suzan HELP! ;)

Oh, don't knock it lady - go for it - that is too funny. I have a picture to download but it is toooooo big - how do I reduce .. hows the biking going Ms. Canada?

origanic

Apr 18, 2004
Susan Repp said:
Oh, don't knock it lady - go for it - that is too funny. I have a picture to download but it is toooooo big - how do I reduce .. hows the biking going Ms. Canada?
Hey, biking is done for me this year. My surrounding land is just a snowy heap! I'm resorted to my extremely boring trainer for the winter. We'll see. Anyone have ideas on making that trainer fun? I don't think it's possible!

Suzan: To shrink a photo, go into a photo editing program such as Photoshop, and go to "image" and image "size" then reduce it in pixels there! I hope that makes some sort of sense. Regarless, I'm off to class. Horray to University :D. Happy cycling gang!

Susan Repp

Oct 16, 2003
origanic said:
Hey, biking is done for me this year. My surrounding land is just a snowy heap! I'm resorted to my extremely boring trainer for the winter. We'll see. Anyone have ideas on making that trainer fun? I don't think it's possible!

Suzan: To shrink a photo, go into a photo editing program such as Photoshop, and go to "image" and image "size" then reduce it in pixels there! I hope that makes some sort of sense. Regarless, I'm off to class. Horray to University :D. Happy cycling gang!

Awwwwwwwwwwww noooooooooooo, but I can feel your pain. Here in Colorado the snow has started to fly. Fortunately for me though, in the Springs the snow does not stay. I can admire and visit the mountains when I want but I don't have to co-habitate with the stuff. I also have to suffer on cold days in the house. For those who know me .. I do the .. "Tour de Kitchen" - this is the only thing that happens in my kitchen let me tell you! We get days when the sun is shining and it is warm enough to go ride -

So ma lady how many offers do you have so far? Are you beating them off with a stick now? That is too funny .. oh, I will try to get the pic shrunk down so I can post, hopefully it will not make us look like something from a circus .. happy studies!

origanic

Apr 18, 2004
I believe we are counting at around 5 or 6 offers now :eek: So much choice of biking men!! Too bad I've got a boy here with me already :p But, I appreciate these interesting offers ;)

Susan Repp

Oct 16, 2003
origanic said:
I believe we are counting at around 5 or 6 offers now :eek: So much choice of biking men!! Too bad I've got a boy here with me already :p But, I appreciate these interesting offers ;)

Right then, I best get my pic up there .. the biking men around here are low to the ground ..