What do you guys all look like?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by mjw_byrne, Apr 21, 2004.

1. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Check out my team vans pursuing during the Tour De Faluja.

2. meehs

meehs New Member

This thread has really taken a hard left! I was hoping to see more pictures of you all. By the way, thanks for the compliment Susan! I didn't even realize you were talking about me. Oh and we haven't seen your pic yet...

3. origanic

origanic New Member

I believe now out of over 40 replies, there have been maybe 4 or 5 "real" photos pasted.

I completely agree! Enough with the "fakies" and on with more real people from the forum! Its a great way to put faces to people who you talk to on a regular basis.

BTW, thanks to all the random people who suddenly messanged me because of the thread.

Now, on with you! Post up your photos by simply pressing "attach file" at the bottom of the reply box, and browsing through all the files to locate your pretty faces! (Make sure your photographs are not TOO big in size or you will receive error messages)

Lets keep this thread goin'!

4. less'go

less'go New Member

Sorry Meehs, really, I have browsed through all my recent pics (not a lot) and none of them seem just right. You know I'd hate to let you all down...

S

5. mjw_byrne

mjw_byrne New Member

Hear hear! We don't care if the pictures are crappy or you're having a bad hair day or whatever, we just wanna know what our cyclingforums buddies look like!

6. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Gosh, how can I possibly follow all these beauties!?!? I should go hide my head in shame! Heh, heh, I wondered where my car had gone .. guess my partner in crime has spotted it a long ways from home in Champs Elysees! Snag those robbin' bastards!

Mmmmmmmmm purple ehh, does it glow in the dark? Oh thought you'd never ask, oooh yes LETS Less'go - I wonder if it does taste nice .. gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

O.K. O.K. no I haven't posted any pics cos I am like my twin - don't wiz around with the camera ready to whip out at any moment - I have a hard time just staying upright. You could say I am camera shy!>!>> The pics I do have .. are .. to say the least .. waaavaaavoooooooooooom and would either make you puke, scare the pants off you lot or make you run for the hills!

I am waiting for my trip to sunny Spain - maybe then someone can snap away and have something I won't get arrested for! Soooo .. you will just have to WAIT and be good boys!

Meehs from Minnnnniiiiisoootttaaa needs to post more pics .. and is that your pooch?

7. origanic

origanic New Member

Suzan!

Help me out being the only woman who has posted on this site!
    Pwease!! Post pictures!

When I posted mine, I was sure that lots of people were going to post, so I would not be the only woman on this thread!

Post Post Post! Who CARES what you look like! Pictures Pictures Pictures!

:eek:

8. cuervo

cuervo New Member

What does a pic needs to be “just right”? come on, if it’s you it must be OK!!!

We want to meet you, and if you can’t travel to race at Monterrey, maybe a picture it’s a good sub-optimum.

Just take the example of Sandra, she’s fearless and she post her picture and she even got a proposal !!! :D

Regards

9. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Origanic

I wish I could help out .. I literally have zippo and I even tried to get one from an event I did cos I nearly ran right over the silly bugger photographer (mmmmmmm no wonder I didn't get one) - well he was crouched down in the middle of the road!

Your pic is spectacular; but, you are not alone my friend! I tried to post something one time and it told me it was too big - gosh, never been told thaaat before! Will a good description do (over emphasis on some things)?

Cuevo - hows the truck? Ooops back to this thread - my pics are good; but, I would be banned forever to use the thread ever, ever again until eternity! They have NOTHING to do with bikes! Less'go pic is an excellent one on the other thread - go look guys!

10. cuervo

cuervo New Member

Susan

The truck its Ok, thank you, still waiting for carrying the US Postal and theirs bikes. How is your fast looking, fast going black bullet?

This thread its about our self, not about our self in a bicycle. If you said that your pics have nothing to do with bikes, then it’s Ok for this thread.

If your picture it’s too big (the picture, fortunately not you), then you can shave some bytes saving it at a smaller size or reducing the definition, the total size cannot exceed 102 Kbytes; what tool do you use to edit images?

Regards

11. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

My black bullet is getting an up-grade - I'm going to be the proud mother of a "hitch" - yes, finally I don't have to keep squeezing bikes into the back of the car yahoooooooo and getting a hernia to boot! Might ruin the image of sexy, black, fast car - maybe the image will be sexy, black, fast car - driver BIKES! Oh, off track again!

O.K. pics are of me - what I look like from tip to toe - nope NOT for this forum .. very artistic I might add. I'll stick to Spanish holiday snaps!

For now: blonde, blue eyed, 5'5", 125lbs,34x24x34, all my own teeth, European, athletic - there ya go - use your imagination and make it darn good! Thanks!

12. meehs

meehs New Member

Yes, that's my dog, Max. I don't have any more pictures of myself that I can post right now. The only reason that I had that one on my computer is because my sister e-mailed it to me. It was taken on a trip we took to San Francisco a while back. Had to trim her and a friend out of it. Didn't know if they'd want me posting their pics on the internet!

13. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Well I guess we ALL need to get snapping away then .. I am soooooooo lousy with these comuters it's a sin - I'd rather be outside doing something else. Love your pooch - now that's a beauty of a face!

I guess I should be working as well!

14. cuervo

cuervo New Member

WOW!!! Nice pic, even you’re gorgeous or my imagination it’s teasing me. Do we have to wait a lot for your trip to my mother land?

I’d bet you can say that your sexy, black, fast car with bikes its driven by a sexy, blonde, fast woman that rides!!!

BTW, I do like art … ;)

15. less'go

less'go New Member

Oh, I dunno Evil twin, do you remember in the old thread (am I dating myself?) that poster (don't think she's here anymore) who sent in a shot of herself in a skin tight minidress and high heels?

What was so odd was the pose - the picture was taken from a low angle from behind... It was a squatting, short skirt, high-heeled, looking-back-over-my-shoulder with that come hither look in my eyes booty shot. It really sparked up a debate.

So I think you've got a lot of liberty here.

The wax does not taste good, by the way, we will have to hold out for the edible kind.

Sara

16. mjw_byrne

mjw_byrne New Member

less'go - your name's Sara and your forum sig says "The six-pack will be mine..."? I thought women only got four-packs. Or is my knowledge of female anatomy letting me down? (Not that it usually does, of course....)

17. less'go

less'go New Member

Considering my abs, I don't think it makes much difference ;-) !

S

18. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Ahhh, I'm becoming a forum geek, it's lunch time and here I go again .. gotcha fooled ehh C - yep, Spain here I come - I promise, I promise to bring home some sort of picture.

Less'go - I "think" I saw that picture, was there green or orange carpet involved?!?!? And that is why I won't be sending mine in - for the forum spies will reem by butt I think. I also don't want all these guys ragging on me as they did in the other forum though my pics are not "quite" the same. I want to be measured by my bike prowess!!!!!! (oops that halo is slipping again). We need some of the guys to post pics of them "in sexy poses' don't you think? Covered in purple wax maybe?

So purple doesn't taste good? Yep, wait until the good stuff comes out and changes colour cos I don't like grape tasting things even if slatheeeerrrreeedd all over some hunk!

19. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

If Less'go has a six pack - I stand in awe. I'm slim and the only time I ever had them was when I went down to 120lbs and did a bunch of "he-man" flexing for competition .. couldn't hold that weight, ate like a freaking boring ole fart - I like my food - has to taste more than an old shoe!

Pics of the 6 packs!!!!!!

20. cuervo

cuervo New Member

Hey Susan,

Is this sexy enough? Sorry but I can offer any better :p