What do you guys all look like?

OK, I always keep my promises! Finally got out this weekend to get some piccies! Definately a cold one...

origanic said:
OK, I always keep my promises! Finally got out this weekend to get some piccies! Definately a cold one...

Nice bike......yellow and black. Some say blue bikes are faster but the jury is still out.

Reminds me of my baby. :)

Saeco'ligious said:
Rethink your photo...it is lit really badly and is simply unflattering...

2 cents from an artist/designer

Saeco,

I'm not getting down on you here, but, isn't this open to interpretation? Isn't any type of art open to interpretation? Perhaps that is exactly the Sandie, Sandie wants you to see and isn't this forum about showing what you look like.

Se potete dire soltanto le cose difettose, allora scelga non dire

non posso ricordarsi tale immagine bella, il Photograph sia perfetto.

C'DaleRider

origanic said:
Living here in Florida makes that look freezing... it was like 78 yesterday here... hehe :D

Hello everybody, Im new to the forum. Attached are a picture of me cycling in Cozumel México and a second one taken while cycle touring in Queenstown New Zealand.

cheers.

Hi,

Thanks to the local newspaper, I got a set of new pics from last Sunday's race :D

CannondaleRider said:
Saeco,

I'm not getting down on you here, but, isn't this open to interpretation? Isn't any type of art open to interpretation? Perhaps that is exactly the Sandie, Sandie wants you to see and isn't this forum about showing what you look like.

C'DaleRider

Yes, art is VERY open to interpretation. If you doubt that, just look at Dadaism. That is some messed up stuff there. The art of photography can be just as messed up. However, the picture on that webpage isn't bad at all. A very interesting usage of light. :)

Anyway, I've been following this thread for a bit. Very intriguing and fun reading. I may have to get involved with a picture myself. I'm 36.

By the way, no marriage proposals from me. I'm happily married. I will say that, yes, there are some nice looking people on this site. ;)

Hi,

I am the one in the blue Brooks sweat shirt and toque. The guy beside me is my friend Chris. This pic was taken before a duathlon at Trent University.

Pete

Hi everybody,
I'm new here, so this seemed a good place to start. You get to see my face right off the bat! I'll load a pic of my ride to boot!
I'm returning to cycling after long years of driving. The cycling world had 20 odd years to change in the interim, and change it did, radically, take my word, youngsters.

The yellow Litech is my build up. I like to wrench as much as I like to ride. This pic is several iterations old. New seatpost (Icon, anybody ever heard of it?), CF bars (generic! who'd-a-thunk? cheap!), XTR E-type fd, WTB Racing Raptors replace parts you see.

I now counsel my son to find himself a nice biker chick and settle down! He might start here.

Anyway, I just thought I'd check in and not just lurk.
Paul

I thought I was the only plane girl here;). I restore Stearman biplanes on a grass airstrip, ala 1950s style.
Yours is a lot faster:cool:

Conniebiker said:
I thought I was the only plane girl here;). I restore Stearman biplanes on a grass airstrip, ala 1950s style.
Yours is a lot faster:cool:

Wow........that`s definitely got a retro cool factor of 10! Neat stuff! :)