What do you guys all look like?

lokstah said:
Hey, there's a lot of power in those tender little legs. And the generally slight profile makes me a knife in the wind...

I have given your photo a lot of thought and must conclude that you are a steroid user.
No other explaination fits.

Hey all! Lots of nice posts! Well, is me at a backwards tri. Sorry you can't see much of my face! :)

mjw_byrne said:
There's a massive thread in the "Cycling Equipment" forum where people send in pictures of their bikes....but what do the riders look like? Post up pictures of yourselves!

Here's me:
I thought I would join in and post a couple of photos.

DougLSmith said:
I thought I would join in and post a couple of photos.
DOUGSMITH!
Your jersey matches my bike! I want it! I have a Giant TCR 2 with full Ultegra and some updated DuraAce. Here she is:

origanic said:
DOUGSMITH!
Your jersey matches my bike! I want it! I have a Giant TCR 2 with full Ultegra and some updated DuraAce. Here she is:

That is one of the reasons my wife likes my cycling - I am more color coordinated, and dress better :). I tried to add a photo of my new bike (on order), but the photo was too large. A Trek Madone SL 5.2 with the paint scheme of the 5.9 (going with a Project 1 paint job speeds up getting the bike). Now I have to rethink all of my wardrobe.

Here some pics of me in Shanghai. The Kona got stolen, I think it was fake anyways...hahaha. Had to put together a new ride.

DougLSmith said:
That is one of the reasons my wife likes my cycling - I am more color coordinated, and dress better :). I tried to add a photo of my new bike (on order), but the photo was too large. A Trek Madone SL 5.2 with the paint scheme of the 5.9 (going with a Project 1 paint job speeds up getting the bike). Now I have to rethink all of my wardrobe.

LOL....wearing a ONCE jersey while riding a TREK could lead to a bi polar condition for sure. :D Kinda like wearing a Red Sox hat and a Yankee`s jersey.

Hey O - Lots of Once jerseys on Ebay. That`s where I got mine. They have to be my favorite all time jerseys...I love the colors and graphics. They also have a pink Tour De France version which is cool...if you are into pinks....lol.

Alright, The first picture is of Cross Country about 200feet from the finish. The second is at University of Norte Dame.

here's a pic of me with my specialized, just after finishing a ride. notice the very life like faux skin finish of my shorts and jersey. the design is so nice that people stare in wonder everywhere i go! and the chamoix is so fine you can't even tell it's there...

mr tibbs said:
here's a pic of me with my specialized, just after finishing a ride. notice the very life like faux skin finish of my shorts and jersey. the design is so nice that people stare in wonder everywhere i go! and the chamoix is so fine you can't even tell it's there...

Hey guys!!!, Mario Cipollini it's here with us at this very forum

Say hello to Cipo!!!

Conniebiker and Planesgirlb... it's awesome to find other pilots with cycling interests! I got my pilot's license while attending college in upstate, NY. It is beautiful to bike and fly up here what with the hills, lakes, and gorges. This is my first post and I'm glad to meet you all!

Here are a few pics to add to the thread...