What do you guys all look like?

Powerful Pete said:
My daughter and I last year. Now she is riding her own bike and Burley Piccolo... :):cool:
nice bike there Pete

not the De Rosa, i am talking about the trailer...i have one for my 2 year old, she loves it.

Me at the top of the moutain in Santa Cruz, CA. It was a hot summer day and a ho lata climing.

i would love to post my pic but unfortunately i have a face like two Irishmen having a fight in a big sack.

MountainPro said:
nice bike there Pete

not the De Rosa, i am talking about the trailer...i have one for my 2 year old, she loves it.
LOL, yes, my daughters both love the trailer, and kudos to Burley, it really is a quality product.

Get ready to take your daughter out on a piccolo when she is a bit older. Equipped with her 'princess helmet' and barbie cycling gloves my daughter is now the one waking me up for our 'training rides' on Saturdays... she can now do 20 kms (usually with a bit of play time in the park and an ice cream for... carbo loading halfway). :D

http://www.burley.com/products/trailers/default338b.html?p=Piccolo&i=8

Lots of fun!

... and my De Rosa IS nice... LOL :p

MountainPro said:
i would love to post my pic but unfortunately i have a face like two Irishmen having a fight in a big sack.
Good photo of you at Tobermory. Hey, we can't all look like JHuskey you know. :D
Isle of Mull looks like a great place in the world. Looks like it has some good bike,hike trails. Throw an Irish wood boat and a couple of long oars in the water and take a quick spin around the island.:D
Lw

Ok, if Sandra wants to bring this thread back, let's do it. Here are some recent pictures of my self.

First one: I won that race :D

Second: Getting back from an individual TT (yes, I know, no aereo-bar or TT frame), it was a good race.

Third: after a Citerium with a team friend (I'm at the left)

Looks like you've caught a case of "L" fever organic... (Welcome to the club!) ;) It's been a little to cold to be riding outside (convienent excuse) so I've been playing with my camera a little more lately as well.

origanic said:
I'm a photographer now :) I've been slacking on my bike riding, however here's my photo.

jan16_04.jpg

www.sandierox.com
www.sandierox.blogspot.com

Cipher said:
Looks like you've caught a case of "L" fever organic... (Welcome to the club!) ;) It's been a little to cold to be riding outside (convienent excuse) so I've been playing with my camera a little more lately as well.

Definately have "L" fever, as well as IS and USM fever :) No one probably understands what you and I are talking about!

origanic said:
Definately have "L" fever, as well as IS and USM fever :) No one probably understands what you and I are talking about!

You do of-course know that once inflicted, their is no known cure, and you will soon spiral out of control with your acquisitions...

Cipher said:
You do of-course know that once inflicted, their is no known cure, and you will soon spiral out of control with your acquisitions...

lol you know it! are you infected as well?

Cipher said:
Yes, Fatally I'm afraid... (4 in my battery plus their TC. How 'bout you?).

Sandra, Cipher, do you know why this tread "bonk" after some posts about "what do you look like" and and a bunch of PM messages posted openly?

Just thinking ....

cuervo said:
Sandra, Cipher, do you know why this tread "bonk" after some posts about "what do you look like" and and a bunch of PM messages posted openly?

Just thinking ....

Sorry, don't have an answer for you Cuervo.

This is me at the end of my first 118km race (actually it was my first time riding further than 80km, whoa!)

Mull has got some good trails and stunning scenery. Great place for camping and climbing the mountain too.

lwedge said:
Good photo of you at Tobermory. Hey, we can't all look like JHuskey you know. :D
Isle of Mull looks like a great place in the world. Looks like it has some good bike,hike trails. Throw an Irish wood boat and a couple of long oars in the water and take a quick spin around the island.:D
Lw

<- See my avatar.
When I was younger and more handsome and no woman could resist me...(sigh).