What do you guys all look like?

So I ran into some sort of tree or shrub I was obviously allergic too...Normally I don't look that bad

my_eye.jpg

Hi Cuervo

Remember me? Long time no see!

cuervo said:
Ok, if Sandra wants to bring this thread back, let's do it. Here are some recent pictures of my self.

First one: I won that race :D

Second: Getting back from an individual TT (yes, I know, no aereo-bar or TT frame), it was a good race.

Third: after a Citerium with a team friend (I'm at the left)

NO pictures of me on a bike till I get my racing legs back. Besides hairy legs never loook good on a bike.

Thats me and my daughter at the hotel in Guilin, China last month..HOT!!

Ray

Hi there, yes, bin gone a while and just happened to be reminded you were all out there!
concord said:
Whoa! Susan, never thought I'd see a post from you again! Welcom back.

Uh, oh, no racing legs .. I know the feeling. Cute little girl .. hope she gets on a bike!

rayhuang said:
NO pictures of me on a bike till I get my racing legs back. Besides hairy legs never loook good on a bike.

Thats me and my daughter at the hotel in Guilin, China last month..HOT!!

Ray

Susan Repp said:
Uh, oh, no racing legs .. I know the feeling. Cute little girl .. hope she gets on a bike!
You know it!! Shes amazing on a scooter and loves riding her bike too. I bought a tag-a-long, but its too big for her even with the peddle pieces so I put it in the basement for next year!!

I hope she takes up cycling as a sport or recreation!! She'll be good-shes a natural athlete (at 4) and very strong!!

Cannot wait to ride in the morning!!

Susan Repp said:

Wow! She's alive! Did you bring Less back with you?

Well this thread has been highly amuseing heres a pic of me from a ships ball 12 months ago ( used to be in the Australian Navy )anyway, i'm new to cycling and got into it after reading ( dare I say it ) Lances books!!

scotti.jpg

YO HO, HO .. YES I AM BACK, HAVEN'T HEARD HIDE NA HAIR OF LESSGO?????????? WHERE ART THOU FAIR MAIDEN! HOW ARE YOU ALL? :D HOQUOTE=djk202020]Excuse my face .. this was a few weeks after my bad crash .. and I am fairly intoxicated [/QUOTE]

Susan Repp said:
YO HO, HO .. YES I AM BACK, HAVEN'T HEARD HIDE NA HAIR OF LESSGO?????????? WHERE ART THOU FAIR MAIDEN! HOW ARE YOU ALL? :D HOQUOTE=djk202020]Excuse my face .. this was a few weeks after my bad crash .. and I am fairly intoxicated
[/QUOTE]
Heh heh heh,,,,:D I was going to say.... This doesn't look like the Susan Repp I remeber seeing on previous posts on this thread. I'm glad I went back a page and saw djk202020's origainl post.

Things make sense now.... Okay, I'm okay now.:D