What do you guys all look like?

You sexy beast, you! Your not covered in purple wax!

My pics are not me covered in dirt though - do biking dudes think a woman covered in slime, dust, dirt, slobber, snot and grime is sexy? Model material? Just asking!

Oh, beautiful eyes (sorry had to add that C - though she does!). Observation only!

Originally posted by mjw_byrne
There's a massive thread in the "Cycling Equipment" forum where people send in pictures of their bikes....but what do the riders look like? Post up pictures of yourselves!

Here's me:

At the Tour de Georgia yesterday.

Originally posted by ALAN OBRIEN
limerickman,
hows it going? i honestly thought i was the only irishman using this forum. are you with limk. c.c.? i have to join yet, though i used to be a member many, many moons ago.

Haven't joined - was with the Orwell Wheelers back in Dublin years ago.
Have been out with the Limerick CC boys on the sunday morning spins (leaving UL at 10.00am Sat & Sunday).
Too old join a club at this stage - although I'm in training for the Wicklow 2003 (13/06/04)
Are you doing it ?
Are you in a club out in Shannon ?

By the way watch our for all those yanks going through Shannon
on their way to Iraq !

There's a massive thread in the "Cycling Equipment" forum where people send in pictures of their bikes....but what do the riders look like? Post up pictures of yourselves!

Here's me:

This would be me at an after race party.

Originally posted by Sparky511
I'd post a pic....

But I'm just a lurker :lol:

Would we recognise "The Lurker" from AMW then!??!? I could do with a new bike .. nice bunch of lads coming up on this forum, dirt and all!!

Originally posted by Susan Repp
Would we recognise "The Lurker" from AMW then!??!? I could do with a new bike .. nice bunch of lads coming up on this forum, dirt and all!!

Suzan! I definately agree!

... do biking dudes think a woman covered in slime, dust, dirt, slobber, snot and grime is sexy? ...

Definitively I have to say YES!!!, but I do have to add at least sweat …

Sandie .. is that you would recognise the AMW lurker or are you enjoying the eye candy? Tee hee!

C .. I think I have heard "horses sweat, women perspire" .. na, we sweat, wring out the spandex!!

C .. I think I have heard "horses sweat, women perspire" .. na, we sweat, wring out the spandex!!

Sorry, English is not my primary language and manners are not my strong side :D

On the other hand, I have not seen any woman riding hard or racing and perspiratig (spelling?) they where all sweating like … hard to beat (or catch) sportive girls.

Okay, last one, but now the sexy twins owe us BIG TIME.

This is me and a fellow team mate chasing down a bunch after we stopped to replenish water during a fun ride. This was probably the hardest riding we did through the whole ride, hence the "focussed" appearance. We had an absolute ripper. . .

By the way, I actually bought this picture, but the copies they sent me were cropped a bit and cut my friend in half, so I used this one. (Before I get slandered for copyright infringement)

Oh, Rattie, big strong boy like you, look at those legs... makes the idea of going over-the-knee look even more fun...

Originally posted by limerickman
Haven't joined - was with the Orwell Wheelers back in Dublin years ago.
Have been out with the Limerick CC boys on the sunday morning spins (leaving UL at 10.00am Sat & Sunday).
Too old join a club at this stage - although I'm in training for the Wicklow 2003 (13/06/04)
Are you doing it ?
Are you in a club out in Shannon ?

By the way watch our for all those yanks going through Shannon
on their way to Iraq !

have'nt joined a club yet, i dont actually think there's one here in shannon, though i may be wrong(and more than likely i am wrong).
i havent been out with the limk. cc boys in 15 yrs, i thought that the meeting place was still beside arthurs quay? when did that change to ul? what kind of event is the wicklow 2003? is it a 1 day, a 2/3 day?

Originally posted by less'go
Oh, Rattie, big strong boy like you, look at those legs... makes the idea of going over-the-knee look even more fun...

It's an optical illusion. I just have REALLY thin knees.

There's pictures of many of us in the Members Mugshots Thread which I've just visited. I posted a reply on it so it should be back on the top of the list. Enjoy

Here's me:

Ok this is the real me on my KG-261. I am sure everyone thought I looked better in my previous post.

Hey huskey, did you make that incredibly wicked picture you posted back there? I've been laughing about that since yesterday.

This is definitely a less disturbing portrait!