What do you guys all look like?

Originally posted by less'go
Hey huskey, did you make that incredibly wicked picture you posted back there? I've been laughing about that since yesterday.

This is definitely a less disturbing portrait!

No I am almost that sick, but not quite. It is just something someone e-mailed me a while back. I try to save the good ones but there are some I would be embarassed to post in this forum.

Can't seem to get this "img" thing to work, so heres a link to a recent pic of a lady who looks just like me, doing some modelling.

http://www.trashycat.com/

The physical similarities are striking, the only differences are she is ten years younger, 2 foot taller and blonde.

ok, here goes, but it's sans bike...

Okay, one of the sexy twins down, one to go.

My, my, you are a fox, aren't you :D :D ;)

Originally posted by cfsmtb

The physical similarities are striking, the only differences are she is ten years younger, 2 foot taller and blonde.

No, no, she just hasn't had enough beer yet... Time will take care of that :D

Finally!

The thread has taken off! Thanks for posting your pics up guys! (verses the fakies!)

:D

Oh, lord don't you just loooooooooooooove this thread! Keep it coming lads! Ooops, it's a work day? .. back to work? I am looking at spring time in the Rockies - it's snowing!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Susan Repp
Oh, lord don't you just loooooooooooooove this thread! Keep it coming lads! Ooops, it's a work day? .. back to work? I am looking at spring time in the Rockies - it's snowing!!!!!!!!!!

Its springtime in the Smokies too but about 75 F and whats work got to do with it. Its Friday national day of "who cares" and leave early.
By the way you ladies that have posted your photos look great "heavy breathing being heard over the computer"

Oxford man .. I tell you the truth .. have no means, government computer etc, etc - no camera until Spain .. I promise, promise .. (psssssssssst .. lil sis where are you?)

Oxford man .. I tell you the truth .. have no means, government computer etc, etc - no camera until Spain .. I promise, promise .. (psssssssssst .. lil sis where are you?)

I'm here, waiting for your picture to appear on the screen. I showed you mine...

I'm here, waiting for your picture to appear on the screen. I showed you mine...

Oh yes you did, and what a lovely image it is. . .:D

So, whose the eye candy now. (Says he lavishly rubbing hands together sporting a chesire cat grin) :D

Originally posted by Ratty
Oh yes you did, and what a lovely image it is. . .:D

So, whose the eye candy now. (Says he lavishly rubbing hands together sporting a chesire cat grin) :D

Glad you like it, Rattie... I still think it would have been better on my lovely bike.

S

Glad you like it, Rattie... I still think it would have been better on my lovely bike.

S

Lovely girl, on a lovely bike. Now that I HAVE to see. Isn't it home time for you yet?

I'll wait in anticipation.

Ms Repp. . . you're letting your waxing twin down. She's feeling a wee bit exposed here, with a rabid rat breathing down her neck.

;)

S

If your lovely bike reassembles your beauty, it must be gorgeous

Now I do understand why Susan and you where so shame about posting your pics. I read the bunch of **** that some fellow cyclist write about a picture of Jade (and she’s carpet) posted in another thread.

Please forgive all those people who’s mind has been shut and blocked.

See she is beautiful .. now just put some blonde hair on that image - voila! There you have it - I am not going to chicken out - just have none - well maybe 10 years ago; but not on disc. I am truelly computer disabled!

See she is beautiful .. now just put some blonde hair on that image - voila! There you have it - I am not going to chicken out - just have none - well maybe 10 years ago; but not on disc. I am truelly computer disabled!

Hey Susan, haven’t you gone to work (I should do the same, shame on me)

Cuervo!

You are quite the ladies man arn't you! :D Hittin on them all, including me, with all these little remarks about beauty! :D Honestly though, its pretty cute.

I can't stop looking at this thread! We're getting some great responses now! Horray to all of you who post! :D

I'm just kiddin'

Enjoy!

I can't stop looking at this thread! We're getting some great responses now! Horray to all of you who post! Keep up the eye candy, especially the men :D

I'm just kiddin'

Enjoy! [/B][/QUOTE]

I for one feel degraded and humiliated. Like I am being visually undressed. Of course I like to be humiliated and degraded.
Its my thing.

Men are such ****s!

This snow is looking ugly, us government workers might get to go home early - will miss all this lovely bantering and tearing me a new one .. I love you all .. I will get back on Monday - you all behave now!