What do you guys all look like?

Originally posted by less'go
Undressing who - you or ourselves???

Either way you have my undivided attention. I am easy to get along with, and does anyone else think we should have a thread posting the serxiest photos of yourselves.Yes I know, we men are ****s!

Undressing who - you or ourselves???

I go out to do some training over the weekend, and when I return I find out that the conversation has gone directly into the gutter. . . :D

Best you boys behave, you're dealing with the Wax-adelic Twins over here, and before you know it, they'll be tearing strips off you.

Don't let the pretty, innocent looking pictures of these beauties deceive you.

Oh, and don't forget, they have a protector. . . :D that would be me.

I'm their bodyguard. I'm here to guard their bodies :p :p

Applications have closed. ;)

Yes I know, we men are ****s! [/B]

Ain't that the truth, boys?

I think big Sis has some photos she's witholding? Sha says she has some hot ones, I for one want to see.

Originally posted by Ratty
I go out to do some training over the weekend, and when I return I find out that the conversation has gone directly into the gutter. . . :D

Which is basically where you like to see it, so all is well.

"Don't let the pretty, innocent looking pictures of these beauties deceive you. "

We've only seen one of them, ahem, ahem. I hope Susan has been doing her homework this weekend.

"Oh, and don't forget, they have a protector. . . :D that would be me."

Applications have closed."

I feel much safer now... ;-)

S

has gone directly into the gutter. . . :D

Which is basically where you like to see it, so all is well.

So is that an invitation into the gutter?

"Don't let the pretty, innocent looking pictures of these beauties deceive you. "

We've only seen one of them, ahem, ahem. I hope Susan has been doing her homework this weekend.

Yes, or perhaps she could send us some of those parental guidance pictures she's keeping all to herself.

"Oh, and don't forget, they have a protector. . . :D that would be me."

Applications have closed."

I feel much safer now... ;-) I aim to please.

S :D

Where do you think she is, Ratty, is she hesitant to come back here without a piccie or did her superior look into her computer and find out what sh'es been up to on-line? I wonder...

Where do you think she is, Ratty, is she hesitant to come back here without a piccie or did her superior look into her computer and find out what sh'es been up to on-line? I wonder...

Me thinks she's still in bed at the moment, as they're about 6 - 8 hours behind us. (I think we're on almost the same timeline.)

Your evil twin normally joins us just before my business day ends.

But I will say this. . .

MS SUSAN REPP, YOU ARE HEREBY INSTRUCTED TO OBTAIN AND POST A SUITABLE IMAGE - THE FASHION POLICE :D

No ,no this isn't the gutter. The format could get much worse that this. This is not even a .02 on the Jerry Springer scale.
:eek:

Right you are Ratty. Being the center of the known universe, sometimes I forget that not everyone is in the same time zone as I am.

Susan, you know what you have to do. .

Originally posted by jhuskey No ,no this isn't the gutter. The format could get much worse that this. This is not even a .02 on the Jerry Springer scale.
:eek: [/B]

It all depends on your imagination. Funny thing, they have Jerry Springer on rench TV. Subtitled. Why? I haven't yet figured that out yet.

Still laughing about that first pic you posted. Sorry, Ratty, you're funny, too. Don't be jealous.

Originally posted by jhuskey No ,no this isn't the gutter. The format could get much worse that this. This is not even a .02 on the Jerry Springer scale.
:eek: [/B]

It all depends on your imagination. Funny thing, they have Jerry Springer on French TV. Subtitled. Why? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Still laughing about that first pic you posted. Sorry, Ratty, you're funny, too. Don't be jealous.

Originally posted by jhuskey

No ,no this isn't the gutter. The format could get much worse that this. This is not even a .02 on the Jerry Springer scale.
:eek:

Hopefully this site does not even feature on the Jerry Springer show. But then again, perhaps I would have to make confessions to both the waxing twins. . .

:D

Ahhh, I just noticed someone's been playing with his... user profile.

There's a bio now and everything... Rattie reveals all.

Hopefully this site does not even feature on the Jerry Springer show. But then again, perhaps I would have to make confessions to both the waxing twins. . .

:D

Ahhh, I just noticed someone's been playing with his... user profile.

There's a bio now and everything... Rattie reveals all.

Yes, but I'd much rather be playing with yours. . .

roflmao. A term to be used sparingly, but here it applies.
Thats right, depraved humor should be left to the really sick minded. Oh! I forgot thats me.

I have been let out of my cage - wonderful seeing so many people in the sand box ..

I am glad to see my lil sis is keeping the fire's going in the forum and making sure the guys DO NOT GET ONE SINGLE BLOODY BREAK! She is definately holding her own - as I would only expect! Grand girl, grand! Sooooooooo does that mean cos Ratty is ratting in his profile .. we have to also? I told all my vitals to Cuevo so there is nought much else hidden heh, heh! Anything else and you would all know my ins and outs! Maybe everybody needs to give some "give-aways" in their bio's ehh!?!?

Body guard ehh .. you might need the body guard mate! What would you call yourself .. Securarat?

Springer ehh .. mmmmmmmmm maybe I should post .. get my 5 seconds of fame right there. Subtitles .. nnnnow that is funny Less'go - must be a string of bleeps, bleeps, f***'s, beeps, **** and much lip reading!