What do you guys all look like?

tcar5 said:
All over for different events, but home base in the midwest. How about you?
I am a brand new rider with a brand new bike. And by brand new I mean.... I've had it for 3 weeks and haven't gotten on it but once. I've posted some other threads about weight loss and riding . I need to lose about 40 pounds and I just thought that cycling would be a good way to do it. I am looking for a routine or program that will get me kick started. I have got to get to it soon. :rolleyes:

concord said:
WELCOME!!
Well helloo there ,
Seeing as everones posting a picture I though I'd do one just to keep any children away from the screen!!!
Dragon Ride this year.

dholbert said:
I am a brand new rider with a brand new bike. And by brand new I mean.... I've had it for 3 weeks and haven't gotten on it but once. I've posted some other threads about weight loss and riding . I need to lose about 40 pounds and I just thought that cycling would be a good way to do it. I am looking for a routine or program that will get me kick started. I have got to get to it soon. :rolleyes:
Drive around a bit, find a 10 mile route and start with that. Then work to extend your rides by 10% per week, or the best you can do.

Have dropped 22 lbs, ride around 75 miles per week, hope to do more now that the heat has moderated. 30 miles is just a good ride now. The key is consistancy and determination.

Good luck!

thats me

P1010032_1_.jpg

Glenfiddich_Man said:
Sweet, your a alligator man Glen? Are there alot of alligators in Vero Beach? I haven't seen to many where I live..(guess thats a good thing, tho :p)

Blademun said:
Sweet, your a alligator man Glen? Are there alot of alligators in Vero Beach? I haven't seen to many where I live..(guess thats a good thing, tho :p)
I'm just a regular cop, but get to go on those calls. I will never skip a chance to wrestle a dinosaur. There are a number of gators in my area, not many we have issues with. That one made its way onto the running path on one of our causeways. If it happened the next day i would have run into it, no pun intended. I actually run that bridge every morning I'm off duty. I'll tell you what, they are a strong/heavy animal. But I have to say it was a lot of fun. I credit Steve Irwin for my fascination and ability to handle gators, may he rest in peace.

People say I'm 'out there', I don't know what they're talking about....;) My 85 Schwinn Traveler....

Here's a shot of me up close and personal on the bike. I was actually trying to get position feedback from this photo, but this isn't the right kind of pic for that.

ccf0116200600001bo2.jpg