what do you guys ride?

Now I know why Heath Blackgrove was riding fixed wheel tt bike at Athens OG! I didn`t get an idea till now..

Virenque said:
Now I know why Heath Blackgrove was riding fixed wheel tt bike at Athens OG! I didn`t get an idea till now..
Yea,
I didnt realise Heath rode it in Athens, they arent to flash when there are big hills, because you end up having to brake heavily down hills to stop yourself spinning like crazy.
Heath is a very good rider though , NZ champ in both road and time trial.

I also now have a Mountainsmith Cairn with DEORE XT and dual suspension.

Also it has Hayes HX-1 disc brakes.

Ive also got an Avanti Manic DJ bike, and an Avanti Corsa road bike on the way.
Shepards (the NZ Avanti/Specialized?Shimano importer) look after me real well!

I was ripped off on my Nishiki!!!:mad:

The fools at the deparment store (never buy bikes there) told me it was a compact frame, yeah right, it was a size 50 and I need a 58-60:eek: .

I found a woman who could possibly buy it but if she doesn't I will sell it on Ebay.

Anyway, I am going to use the money I get from the sale and I save up to buy a Cannondale R800 CAAD5 with 105 9-speed.

I can't wait:D

I am going to have to race MTB's also and Maybe I can get a nice cash prize:cool: so I can upgrade the C,dale to Ultegra:D .

I have a great MTB and I know I can win;)

I had to sell my MTB and Nishiki.

I bought a size 63 Trek 1500 w/ Ultegra Rear ( Ultegra rear is a bike shop special )

It also has a carbon seatpost and a carbon fork and I got new Diadora Shoes and Shimano PD-540 Pedals.

The Bike Shop also threw in a waterbottle and cage.

I'm Happy!!!:D

I ride a De Rosa Planet with all Dura Ace components, Look fork, speedplays, etc, but I switched to junior gearing so those gears are possibly Ultegra? I'm not exactly sure.

Giant TCR II with upgraded components to full Ultegra and DuraAce Crankset, as well as a Reynolds Carbon Fork :)

She's a beaut!

Road: Orbea Mitis 4 (2004)

Cyclcross: Bianchi Axis (year ?)

the orbea is a sweet ride! It is so responsive, and so light...sprinting on that thing is a breeze!

The Bianchi is too a sweet ride! It is very stiff, which i find helps a lot on cross courses.

I've got look keos on my bike...and Continental GP3000 tyres (i use vittoria ruhbino pro for training (havn't had a flat for ages)

Heres my latest bike:

DiamondbackFS10.jpg

My team gets great deals on Giants 4 members of my team including myself ordered this bike but due to popular demand will not be able to get it until May :(.
catalogue_popup.asp

Hi- I'm curious about the Nishiki. I'm also considering dumping some money into my mid-'80's Trek 300. I found an '04 Nishiki Century, new in the box for $350. Do you have an opinion on the bike and the price? Thanks.

Hi Guys, I ride a Dave Hinde steel frame with S600 everything and a set of mavic MA 40's wearing Michelin pro's. Its nothing special to look at but it glides beautifully.

Going to Ron Spencer Cycles (Warrington, UK) in the morning to put my deposit down for a sexy rondelli compact :)

I just got a new bike (about 3 months ago) thought i'd post it here, rather happy that i've upgraded from my 1970's falcon!

(and to whoever told me it would need alot of work, and eat money, they were right) - it's currently looking very sorry for itself needing new brakes, new derallieurs, new wheels soon, heap of junk really)

anyway - my new bike - Ridgeback World Horizon.

whoo! it's sweet, it's a road/audax bike aluminium frame, carbon fork, 24 shimano sora gears, 25mm tyres, and rides like a beauty! done 1200 miles on it so far!

Currently building up a scot cr1 team frame with mainly record and a few trick bits from stronglight and zero gravity among others. Wil put a picture up when it's finished.

Here's my baby ... Giant Sedona. I've had her for almost two years now. She's a good bike, sturdy, smooth riding, dependable. I originally had a Jamis, but I let my brother borrow it for a day and he got drunk, left it in the park overnight, and we never saw it again. Needless to say my brother doesn't borrow anything from me anymore.