What do you guys think of people who jog in bike lanes?

Really? There's enough room for everyone to use these things. I use the sidewalk sometimes even when there is a bike lane. It is just safer. Sounds like bike rage. People sometimes get mad at me on the side walk. Kind of depends upon the city. Did you ever ride in the middle of the street? I mean it's a big planet. This to me is kind of small box world thinking. People are in their own little worlds when they bike or jog. Can't expect everyone to be paying attention.

Some people are not just aware or simply they just do not care. I think everyone should follow the rules there is a place for everyone and everyone should be in their proper places hahaha that is how simple I want to state it. If I were the biker I would be more forgiving and I know this is not going to stop there are just some people who can not and would not abide there is too much to stress about

Occupational hazard. Slow down when you approach the runner, give them a wide berth, then continue riding. Simple.

There is a bike lane in the campus of the University of the Philippines where the roads are wide enough and the traffic seldom gets heavy (since it is inside the school perimeter). I noticed the bike lane with fancy borderline. But you don't see much of the bikes because joggers are at it any time of the day. You see, the roads are shaded by big trees on both sides so that particular road is a haven for joggers and bikers if only for the shade and the neatly paved surface. But again, it would be difficult to bike when there are too many people jogging. You may hit them for sure.

Do mean as part of a cycle lane that's actually on the road itself? I hate it when I see that, and just think it's too dangerous for words! I hate it even more when I see that they are wearing headphones, as that means that they're not even able to hear what's going on. All it takes is for a lapse of concentration on behalf of a car driver, and they would be in very serious trouble indeed. I don't like to think about what might happen - but a word to the wise - DON'T run in cycle lanes, as your life is worth a heck of a lot more than that!

Here in South Africa we don't have designated bicycles lanes, apart from Cape Town. Since I don't live and cycle in Cape Town I don't really know how cyclists encounter such an issue over there. Cyclists, joggers and runners pretty much have to share the road with other road users. The odd drunk pedestrian or jaywalker may be a problem at times. Joggers and runners seem to take their sport seriously and generally behave responsibly when they are on the roads. Have never experienced anything negative from any of them to this day.