what do you need?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Hello, What are the 5 or 10 most important things that you would like to have in a gadget that could
    help you in your fitness programs? Could you please list them? Would appreciate your help...

    Regards

    Tags:

  2. On 14 Oct 2003 15:25:41 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >Hello, What are the 5 or 10 most important things that you would like to have in a gadget that
    >could help you in your fitness programs? Could you please list them? Would appreciate your help...
    >
    >Regards

    In no particular order: World peace generator Penis extender Photo of Lloyd Bridges A nice bottle of
    Malvasia (chilled, of course) in front of me (or was that a frontal ...) DVD of a public cat fight
    between Simon and Garfunkel PDA with the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa

    I'm sure other "gadgets" to help my mental fitness will come to mind. Stay tuned.

    Layne

    The rec.running report archives may be found at http://kinder.cis.unf.edu/rec.running

  3. R.Coyote

    R.Coyote Guest

    what do you mean "a gadget "?

    are you fishing for ideas for an invention?

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, What are the 5 or 10 most important things that you would like to have in a gadget that
    > could help you in your fitness programs? Could you please list them? Would appreciate your help...
    >
    > Regards

  4. Let's see. Several riding crops, a large bullwhip, fur lined handcuffs, a rubber ball, 2 rolls of
    duct tape(any color), a feather boa, Nyquil, a camcorder, James Brown's Greatest Hits, and a rock
    hard..........alibi.

  5. Maxaluminum

    Maxaluminum Guest

    [email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Let's see. Several riding crops, a large bullwhip, fur lined handcuffs, a rubber ball, 2 rolls of
    > duct tape(any color), a feather boa, Nyquil, a camcorder, James Brown's Greatest Hits, and a rock
    > hard..........alibi.

    And you didn't include the penis extender so you are definitely not a runner or even a jogger.

  6. G . R .

    G . R . Guest

    On 15 Oct 2003 16:28:01 GMT, [email protected] (TheRacker) wrote:

    >> what do you need?
    >
    >A hot time in bed with a cute young girl and a black russian.

    You need a black russian guy to satisfy your woman for you?

  7. John Moore

    John Moore Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:53:05 GMT, G.R. <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You need a black russian guy to satisfy your woman for you?

    Some people have very _specific_ tastes.

    J.

  8. Amh

    Amh Guest

    "Layne Wallace" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 14 Oct 2003 15:25:41 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >Hello,
    >DVD of a public cat fight between Simon and Garfunkel

    LMAO!

    You may just get your wish if their dislike of each other overcomes their desire for money on their
    upcoming tour.

    Andy