what do you need?

P@L

Guest
Hello, What are the 5 or 10 most important things that you would like to have in a gadget that could
help you in your fitness programs? Could you please list them? Would appreciate your help...

Regards

On 14 Oct 2003 15:25:41 -0700, p@l wrote:

>Hello, What are the 5 or 10 most important things that you would like to have in a gadget that
>could help you in your fitness programs? Could you please list them? Would appreciate your help...
>
>Regards

In no particular order: World peace generator Penis extender Photo of Lloyd Bridges A nice bottle of
Malvasia (chilled, of course) in front of me (or was that a frontal ...) DVD of a public cat fight
between Simon and Garfunkel PDA with the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa

I'm sure other "gadgets" to help my mental fitness will come to mind. Stay tuned.

Layne

The rec.running report archives may be found at http://kinder.cis.unf.edu/rec.running

what do you mean "a gadget "?

are you fishing for ideas for an invention?

"p@l" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello, What are the 5 or 10 most important things that you would like to have in a gadget that
> could help you in your fitness programs? Could you please list them? Would appreciate your help...
>
> Regards

Let's see. Several riding crops, a large bullwhip, fur lined handcuffs, a rubber ball, 2 rolls of
duct tape(any color), a feather boa, Nyquil, a camcorder, James Brown's Greatest Hits, and a rock
hard..........alibi.

[email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Let's see. Several riding crops, a large bullwhip, fur lined handcuffs, a rubber ball, 2 rolls of
> duct tape(any color), a feather boa, Nyquil, a camcorder, James Brown's Greatest Hits, and a rock
> hard..........alibi.

And you didn't include the penis extender so you are definitely not a runner or even a jogger.

On 15 Oct 2003 16:28:01 GMT, [email protected] (TheRacker) wrote:

>> what do you need?
>
>A hot time in bed with a cute young girl and a black russian.

You need a black russian guy to satisfy your woman for you?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:53:05 GMT, G.R. <[email protected]> wrote:

>You need a black russian guy to satisfy your woman for you?

Some people have very _specific_ tastes.

J.

"Layne Wallace" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 14 Oct 2003 15:25:41 -0700, p@l wrote:
>
> >Hello,
>DVD of a public cat fight between Simon and Garfunkel

LMAO!

You may just get your wish if their dislike of each other overcomes their desire for money on their
upcoming tour.

Andy