What do you reply when somebody says "I hear you're a good cyclist"

I think I will say, don't listen to them, fake news are everywhere right now. :)

I'll say, "You must have gotten the wrong rumor - I'm a great cyclist." then wink and bike away.

If I hear a compliment like that which I haven't heard before I'll probably say jokingly that "I'm not the good cyclist, I'm the handsome cyclist".

Even if you are a really good cyclist, I would assume you still want to be humble about it. I get asked this a lot, but don't really know how to reply in a non-douchey way.

Whenever someone tells me that they heard that I'm a good cyclist, I just smile and say thanks since I know that there are major areas that I would want to get better on. The thing is about understanding and looking for ways to get better.

If I hear a compliment like that which I haven't heard before I'll probably say jokingly that "I'm not the good cyclist, I'm the handsome cyclist".

This is really funny as the person asking the question might start laughing. The thing is that the question is kind of funny and giving a funny reply ain't that bad.

LOL. I think this one is confusing specially if you don't know the person, better answer back that, is this how you want to start the conversation from hearsay? :)