what do you think about campagnolo record?



kbatz7

New Member
Jul 9, 2007
1
0
0
I recently got campy record gears and breaks. I love them, tell me what you think!!
 

CAMPYBOB

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
11,945
2,086
113
Record?

It's absolutely, positively, hands down, no holds barred, unquestionably THE finest componentry in the world. It is the apogee, the paramount, the pinacle of design excellence, styling, function and passion.


No. I'm not biased. Honest.
 

rwinthenorth

New Member
Aug 27, 2006
207
0
0
CAMPYBOB said:
Record?

It's absolutely, positively, hands down, no holds barred, unquestionably THE finest componentry in the world. It is the apogee, the paramount, the pinacle of design excellence, styling, function and passion.


No. I'm not biased. Honest.
Like it, huh?.....:rolleyes:

I'm actually a huge fan. I have older Record and new Mirage. Both are excellent and can't tell the difference other than the bling factor. Bling is good, though. Wouldn't use anything else.

I am biased:D
 

bobbyOCR

New Member
Aug 31, 2005
1,357
0
0
32
It is the best. But. For a normal racer it may not be the best choice because it costs a freakin fortune for Record, and Force/DA edge out Chorus in terms of price:weight:performance.
 

hd reynolds

New Member
Nov 15, 2005
813
0
0
bobbyOCR said:
It is the best. But. For a normal racer it may not be the best choice because it costs a freakin fortune for Record, and Force/DA edge out Chorus in terms of price:weight:performance.
Maybe Bobby only because those are your criteria for defining the best and even Ultegra beats DA in those departments. But overall impact in the bike world the mere mention of Campagnolo Record brings an altogether excitement on its own.
 

CAMPYBOB

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
11,945
2,086
113
Weight?

Performance?

My gawd, man! We're talking about panache here!:D
 

existence

New Member
Jul 29, 2006
1,187
0
0
hd reynolds said:
Maybe Bobby only because those are your criteria for defining the best and even Ultegra beats DA in those departments. But overall impact in the bike world the mere mention of Campagnolo Record brings an altogether excitement on its own.
Great tits.
 

Powerful Pete

New Member
May 29, 2004
3,866
0
0
53
1. Campagnolo Record is in a class of its own. Wonderful.

2. ROTFL. Those are a very impressive set of mammary glands in your avatar, Mr. Reynolds.
 

Similar threads