what do you think about campagnolo record?

kbatz7

Jul 9, 2007
I recently got campy record gears and breaks. I love them, tell me what you think!!

Record?

It's absolutely, positively, hands down, no holds barred, unquestionably THE finest componentry in the world. It is the apogee, the paramount, the pinacle of design excellence, styling, function and passion.

No. I'm not biased. Honest.

CAMPYBOB said:
Record?

It's absolutely, positively, hands down, no holds barred, unquestionably THE finest componentry in the world. It is the apogee, the paramount, the pinacle of design excellence, styling, function and passion.

No. I'm not biased. Honest.
Like it, huh?.....:rolleyes:

I'm actually a huge fan. I have older Record and new Mirage. Both are excellent and can't tell the difference other than the bling factor. Bling is good, though. Wouldn't use anything else.

I am biased:D

It is the best. But. For a normal racer it may not be the best choice because it costs a freakin fortune for Record, and Force/DA edge out Chorus in terms of price:weight:performance.

bobbyOCR said:
It is the best. But. For a normal racer it may not be the best choice because it costs a freakin fortune for Record, and Force/DA edge out Chorus in terms of price:weight:performance.
Maybe Bobby only because those are your criteria for defining the best and even Ultegra beats DA in those departments. But overall impact in the bike world the mere mention of Campagnolo Record brings an altogether excitement on its own.

Weight?

Performance?

My gawd, man! We're talking about panache here!:D

hd reynolds said:
Maybe Bobby only because those are your criteria for defining the best and even Ultegra beats DA in those departments. But overall impact in the bike world the mere mention of Campagnolo Record brings an altogether excitement on its own.
Great tits.

1. Campagnolo Record is in a class of its own. Wonderful.

2. ROTFL. Those are a very impressive set of mammary glands in your avatar, Mr. Reynolds.