What do you think about Plastic surgery.

I think the person who will undergo for plastic surgery for cosmetic or to make them looks pretty, will just confuse their future partner and kids about their looks. Specially their partner, they might think that there's a 3rd party on their relationship, because their kids looks different. LOL.

This is funny and at the same time an important factor especially for those that are yet to get married. I mean that you may get married to a fair person and if you are unaware of the surgery that they undergone, you are likely to get confused when the matter is at hand.

This is funny and at the same time an important factor especially for those that are yet to get married. I mean that you may get married to a fair person and if you are unaware of the surgery that they undergone, you are likely to get confused when the matter is at hand.
LOL, they should be honest about the operation to avoid the possible conflict. It's a selfishness not to tell the truth and whatever operation you have done and even you kill doctor after that, your genes will expose the secret. :)

LOL, they should be honest about the operation to avoid the possible conflict. It's a selfishness not to tell the truth and whatever operation you have done and even you kill doctor after that, your genes will expose the secret. :)

Hahahahaha @the genes exposing everything afterwards. One thing is that often people are that popular, their medical history will be in the public and the fear of anything will not always come into play since the partner must have read before hand about it.

This is how I scared about the technology right now. LOL. And there was an article maybe last year, that their next project is to make the trangenders be capable to have babies, this one I think is too much. LOL.

I'm okay with the idea of it. I think many people want to change their appearance. I'm happy with what I have. I'm more about skin care and good health. But I hope more of us embrace the best parts about ourselves including our flaws. :)

I can see it to repair scarring from trauma, burns, and etc. or to repair some disfigurement, but otherwise I think it's a waste of money. All the work I've seen done just to make someone look "pretty" or "prettier", i.e. done for vanity's sake, looks fake. Unless the effects of some trauma were severe, I would never even think of doing it.

I kind of agree. I'm thinking that it's a solution for those who are in need of deep repair with skin conditions and damaged tissues. But for normal people who aren't disfigured, it's not the best decision. Personality trumps outer beauty. Always. :D