What do you think of the new Jetboil Stove??

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mark Taylor, Feb 20, 2005.

  1. Mark Taylor

    Mark Taylor Guest

    I'm thinking of buying one and want some real feedback please...?

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:06:56 GMT, Mark Taylor wrote:

    > I'm thinking of buying one and want some real feedback please...?

    Is that a new colour enamel for bikes?
    --
    Michael MacClancy

  3. Mark Taylor

    Mark Taylor Guest

    Err....no...

    It's a hiking stove...

    "Michael MacClancy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:06:56 GMT, Mark Taylor wrote:
    >
    >> I'm thinking of buying one and want some real feedback please...?

    > Is that a new colour enamel for bikes?
    > --
    > Michael MacClancy

  4. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Mark Taylor wrote:
    > I'm thinking of buying one and want some real feedback please...?

    You're rather more likely to get some /useful/ feedback on uk.rec.walking...

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

  5. bugbear

    bugbear Guest

    Peter Clinch wrote:
    > Mark Taylor wrote:
    >
    >> I'm thinking of buying one and want some real feedback please...?

    > You're rather more likely to get some /useful/ feedback on
    > uk.rec.walking...

    Agreed. It's definitely on topic here though. Cycle touring
    *is* cycling.

    BugBear

  6. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    bugbear wrote:

    > Agreed. It's definitely on topic here though. Cycle touring
    > *is* cycling.

    Oh yes, definitely reasonable to ask here, but my point was you'll find
    more folk using light camping stoves in uk.rec.walking then here.

    Pete.