what do you think?

I don't see any courage on display, especially as the interview hasn't aired yet. He's making a play for public sympathy and the opportunity to race triathlons and running events.

Since this is an opinion question I'll throw in mine

LA is anything but courageous and I have skeptism about anything from him at this time for sincerity, but that is his fault for being deceptive at the highest level for many years.

I can think of someone right now that I would say has courage. One of my cycling friends has a nephew that was on the Jelly Belly team for several years, but walked away from pro cycling because he was not going to use drugs and it seemed to him that using drugs was the only avenue to make it. Rather than continue on with the temptation to remain competitive he walked away.

LA did not have courage. If Hincapie and those like him imply that they were intimidated into using they also lack courage to stand for what is right. IMO - Hincapie and the rest do not deserve an ounce of respect because they only came forward when the truth came out. If this was never exposed the lies and deception would have continued on by all of them. They would have continued to prosper financially based on lies and deception.

Maybe someday there will be true remorse from these guys and a sincere apologetic feeling. This smells of nothing more than trying to get back to being a celebrity and being in the limelight. I bet he has been coached and counseled by some really good PR agents and has rehearsed in his mind on what to say and how to appear apologetic.

Of course this is just my opinion. I am not omniscient so I don't know his true thoughts, but I have not only dealt with my own past and I have also counseled a lot of athletes on this topic. I am starting to see what true remorse looks like.

CAMPYBOB said:
Publicity stunt.
yeah, how could many details got to be known days before the interview was broadcasted ? smells like a rat... yesterday he said he donated all that money to the UCI because of goodwill and charity ? lets see the second half tonight...

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Publicity stunt.
Yep... and nothing more. I think he's trying to save his Livestrong organization.... which sadly is now failing. Livestrong had earned half a Billion dollars for cancer research. What a shame to see such a force for good.... fall to ****.

Dave Cutter said:
Yep... and nothing more. I think he's trying to save his Livestrong organization.... which sadly is now failing. Livestrong had earned half a Billion dollars for cancer research. What a shame to see such a force for good.... fall to ****.
...and it gave out only $20 million in research grants. It no longer gives out research grants.

Originally Posted by vspa .

yeah, how could many details got to be known days before the interview was broadcasted ?
smells like a rat... yesterday he said he donated all that money to the UCI because of goodwill and charity ?
lets see the second half tonight...
I thought he said that he doesnt like UCI.

I think he also said that he lies alot. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kajol12 .

flirtsnfriends.com is a good website of couple.this is a good forum also.
How if... Armstrong is one of these "superspies" and he "undermined" the Tour de France thing...