What do you want to see in a cycling news site?

christoswinter

Jul 13, 2004
I've been wondering lately what people really are looking for in a cycling site. Do people like the look and userbility of cyclingnews.com or cyclingresults.net or do you want something else?

What kind of things do we want to see. Maybe some video footage on the net would be good, pictures are good but videos would be great! :)

Thats my two cents, what does everyone else think? ;)

I'm interested to here.

Videos would be good, or news on who's been doping/suspended, a list of dates and times of good races, tips on working on your bike, tips on more riding, you know, useful stuff.

Cycler6n said:
Videos would be good, or news on who's been doping/suspended, a list of dates and times of good races, tips on working on your bike, tips on more riding, you know, useful stuff.
Yeah i agree, videos would be pretty cool. Not sure if Cyclingnews wants to do it. But they did have some video of the tour and L-B-L this year. I love reading the riders diaries on the cyclingnews and cyclingresults sites, they are always interesting.

I'm not sure about the doping info.

Really aren't we all just sick of it by now?

christoswinter said:
Yeah i agree, videos would be pretty cool. Not sure if Cyclingnews wants to do it. But they did have some video of the tour and L-B-L this year. I love reading the riders diaries on the cyclingnews and cyclingresults sites, they are always interesting.

I'm not sure about the doping info.

Really aren't we all just sick of it by now?
By doping info, I meant who's been caught, or fessed up, to doping

Cycler6n said:
By doping info, I meant who's been caught, or fessed up, to doping
It might be easier to list the riders who have not been caught or fessed up. :D

These guys are new but I like the concept - http://cyclecluster.com/
It's a collection of links posted by users like the Digg.com site. I have found a couple of sites there that I never would have found on my own.