What do you wear when go to beach or swimming pool?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by guo_hui_min, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. guo_hui_min

    guo_hui_min Guest

    Tags:

  2. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    > a) One piece racer swimsuit?
    > b) Racer swim-trunks (or speedo)?

    why do you want to know?

  3. guo_hui_min

    guo_hui_min Guest

  4. Chris Zakelj

    Chris Zakelj Guest

    guo_hui_min wrote:
    > a) One piece racer swimsuit?
    > b) Racer swim-trunks (or speedo)?
    >
    > How many of you are wearing this type of swimwear?
    > http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/blue_tyr.jpg

    This is going to depend greatly on the location of the respondant. EUR
    will lean heavily (maybe even exclusively) towards the so-called banana
    hammock racers, while USA/CAN will go more towards the baggy trunks. I
    haven't a clue what AUS, Africa, or Asia would lean towards, having
    never been there.

  5. Competitive swimmers, do you like to wear this type of swimwear?

    Which brand? What color?
    Arena?
    TYR?
    Speedo?

    Why competitive swimmers prefer to wear black or blue color swimwear?

    Guys, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    skin-tight racer swim trunks at the swimming pool?

    Gals, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    body-hugging one-piece racer swimsuit at the poolside?

    Can I know why most of the competitive swimmers don't wear
    track-pants when they put a tracksuit to cover-up their swimwear when
    they warm up at the poolside?

    http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/c0fescd.jpg

  6. guo_hui_min wrote:
    > How many of you are wearing this type of swimwear?
    > http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/blue_tyr.jpg

    Competitive swimmers, do you like to wear this type of swimwear?

    Which brand? What color?
    Arena?
    TYR?
    Speedo?

    Why competitive swimmers prefer to wear black or blue color swimwear?

    Guys, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    skin-tight racer swim trunks at the swimming pool?

    Gals, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    body-hugging one-piece racer swimsuit at the poolside?

    Can I know why most of the competitive swimmers don't wear
    track-pants when they put a tracksuit to cover-up their swimwear when
    they warm up at the poolside?

    http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/c0fescd.jpg

  7. Martin Smith

    Martin Smith Guest

    G O A W A Y.

    [email protected] wrote:

    >guo_hui_min wrote:
    >> How many of you are wearing this type of swimwear?
    >> http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/blue_tyr.jpg

    >Competitive swimmers, do you like to wear this type of swimwear?
    >
    >Which brand? What color?
    >Arena?
    >TYR?
    >Speedo?
    >
    >Why competitive swimmers prefer to wear black or blue color swimwear?
    >
    >Guys, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    >skin-tight racer swim trunks at the swimming pool?
    >
    >Gals, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    >body-hugging one-piece racer swimsuit at the poolside?
    >
    >Can I know why most of the competitive swimmers don't wear
    >track-pants when they put a tracksuit to cover-up their swimwear when
    >they warm up at the poolside?
    >
    >http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/c0fescd.jpg

  8. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    > Guys, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    > skin-tight racer swim trunks at the swimming pool?
    >
    > Gals, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    > body-hugging one-piece racer swimsuit at the poolside?

    Nobody asks this type of question. No normal person, anyway. That is why
    everyone is suspicious of you. You are asking the wrong questions in the
    wrong way. You have asked questions that a mentally ill person might ask.
    Now, do us all a favor and go away!

  9. Steph

    Steph Guest

    [email protected] wrote in news:1140420069.412263.303200
    @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Competitive swimmers, do you like to wear this type of swimwear?
    >
    > Which brand? What color?
    > Arena?
    > TYR?
    > Speedo?
    >
    > Why competitive swimmers prefer to wear black or blue color swimwear?
    >
    > Guys, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    > skin-tight racer swim trunks at the swimming pool?
    >
    > Gals, how do you feel when someone look at you when you wear a wet
    > body-hugging one-piece racer swimsuit at the poolside?
    >
    > Can I know why most of the competitive swimmers don't wear
    > track-pants when they put a tracksuit to cover-up their swimwear when
    > they warm up at the poolside?
    >
    > http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/c0fescd.jpg

    Why do you want to know?
    What do YOU think?

    I will answer the last one about warmups.
    First off, it is personal preference as to what you cover up with.
    Obviously most photos you find will show swimmers with only a top, and
    it will usually be unzipped -- this is so the photo has context and will
    be more appealing to the targeted market.

    Again, personal choice and if it is warm out I would normally just drape
    a towel over my back and shoulders. Little cooler and I don a top or
    jacket. The legs do not lose as much heat, and again personally, I don't
    use my legs much, so I do not need to worry about keeping them as warm.

    If it is cold then I full length parka or sweats to keep the muscles
    warm and blood flowing to extremities.

  10. I am from South Africa and here wear mainly Speedos for racing, only the
    elite swimmers go for the full body suits because they are very expensive
    here and hard to find here. For rec swimming men wear mainly a short type
    pants, almost knee length and baggy.
    Most ladies go for the one piece suit, but if tanning is their objective the
    bikini comes out. How do I feel if people see me in my Speedos, I don't give
    a crap, to focused on swimming. If he can swim next to me on a km, then he
    can give me crap about it and I might listen but chances is that he is also
    wearing a Speedo at that speed.
    "Chris Zakelj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > guo_hui_min wrote:
    > > a) One piece racer swimsuit?
    > > b) Racer swim-trunks (or speedo)?
    > >
    > > How many of you are wearing this type of swimwear?
    > > http://sg.geocities.com/guo_hui_min/blue_tyr.jpg

    > This is going to depend greatly on the location of the respondant. EUR
    > will lean heavily (maybe even exclusively) towards the so-called banana
    > hammock racers, while USA/CAN will go more towards the baggy trunks. I
    > haven't a clue what AUS, Africa, or Asia would lean towards, having
    > never been there.

  11. my favorite photos of men in super tiny lycra thongs, g-strings and
    total erotic penis exposure suits are at www.koalaswim.com they have
    so many cool eye candy pictures. a total turn on site very yummy!