What does BONKING feel like?

It's like you've just burned your last match and it's the end of the line, when im exhausted and my body can't cut it anymore. When it doesn't move when I command it and what I could only think off is to stop, rest and eat. It's generally when I've used all my energy up.

Hey! It sounds like you're experiencing fatigue during sprinting. Make sure to focus on proper fueling and recovery to manage your energy levels. Rest, nutrition, and targeted training can help improve your endurance. Keep pushing!

Bonking, or hitting the wall, is a common experience for long-distance cyclists. Prior to bonking, you might notice symptoms like increased fatigue, heavy legs, and a decrease in power output. Your body will start to prioritize essential functions, leaving less energy for cycling. Once you've bonked, you'll likely feel completely drained, both physically and mentally. It's crucial to address the issue immediately by consuming carbohydrates to replenish your energy stores. I'd love to hear about others' experiences with bonking as well, so please share your stories! ;)