What does Boonen have to do to get fired?

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
Looks like Boonen will be back to racing in a couple weeks. I like Tommy, but the fact that Quick Step and Specialized seemingly turn their head (or nostrils) the other way is troubling. This isn't like Michael Phelps taking a hit off a bong. This is freaking coke!!

No_Positives said:
Looks like Boonen will be back to racing in a couple weeks. I like Tommy, but the fact that Quick Step and Specialized seemingly turn their head (or nostrils) the other way is troubling. This isn't like Michael Phelps taking a hit off a bong. This is freaking coke!!
xccccccccccccccccccccc

Boonen is in. Looks like it's gonna snow in July. This is ridiculous.

I might break out a kilo of coke here at my desk and see what my employer says.

Boonen in and Davis out, thats just ridiculous, Quickstep have no idea, Davis could have been great help boonen

Boonen riding the Vuelta which starts in Amsterdam... Drug capital of the western world. The temptation to snort candy maybe be overpowering.

Maybe they should have a bag of blow waiting for Tornado Tom at the finishing line of the prologue... There's some incentive for ya. We'll be seeing Boonen passed out on a park bench in the Vondelpark with the junkies.

Not sure any of you understand how important it is to someone who wins Paris-Roubaix...especially a Belgian. After winning that race, the season is effectively over.

He won the national championships, on top of that. He could have sat on his ass until December and it wouldn't have mattered.

swampy1970 said:
Boonen riding the Vuelta which starts in Amsterdam... Drug capital of the western world. The temptation to snort candy maybe be overpowering.

Are you suggesting he might have trouble holding a straight line?? ;)

iliveonnitro said:
Not sure any of you understand how important it is to someone who wins Paris-Roubaix...especially a Belgian. After winning that race, the season is effectively over.

He won the national championships, on top of that. He could have sat on his ass until December and it wouldn't have mattered.

True, his results this year are better than a lot of riders have in their whole career.

steve said:
Are you suggesting he might have trouble holding a straight line?? ;)

No, just that he may have issues finding his way back to the team bus before midnight...

No_Positives said:
Boonen is in. Looks like it's gonna snow in July. This is ridiculous.

I might break out a kilo of coke here at my desk and see what my employer says.
You've got a kilo and work for someone else? Dude I hate to tell you but that **** has been cut 80%