If I see BS ST or RD as some kind of certification next to someone's
name, any idea what it stands for?
Triathlon · Public discussion
What does BS ST or RD stand for?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Triathlon
- Published
- 30 March 2006
- Last activity
- 30 March 2006
- Original author
- Email address hidden
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 472
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
If I see BS ST or RD as some kind of certification next to someone's
name, any idea what it stands for?
BS is, well I think you can figure that one out.
RD would be registered dietician
ST? -
Dr. Dickie said:
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
If I see BS ST or RD as some kind of certification next to someone's
name, any idea what it stands for?
BS is, well I think you can figure that one out.
RD would be registered dietician
ST?
BS= Bachelors in Sciences
ST= Sports Therapist -
muzician21 said:
If I see BS ST or RD as some kind of certification next to
someone's name, any idea what it stands for?BS = Bachelor of Science (undergrad degree)
ST = Sports Therapist
RD = Registered DietitianAmong others
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.