What does Robin Williams own?

ejglows

Apr 3, 2004
I was just watching a movie starring the guy, and now I am curious what he rides. He must have a stable..and if so, where are the pictures? What would I ride if I didnt have a budget....
Any links?
e

ejglows said:
I was just watching a movie starring the guy, and now I am curious what he rides. He must have a stable..and if so, where are the pictures? What would I ride if I didnt have a budget....
Any links?
e
i heard on OLN he has his fair share of treks..
and being one of LA best friend i am sure he gets a great deal..
i would be interested in knowing if he has the live strong edition bike...

just found this thou...

http://www.ridetolive.org/ccc.nsf/files/RftR2003/$file/26_Robin-Williams-Bike.jpg

pretty sick bike..

I remember hearing that he has a huge stable of bikes. I think the word that they used was "dozens". Wouldn't that be fun?

He was a triathlete for quite a few years. So he knows what a good bike is.

Of course he rides his (LA signed and gifted I would guess) Madone all the time probably ...........

Well he's not riding anything now unless he's in hiding. Dead celebrities make more money. Well their estate residuals or the film companies that still profit from it. Robin Williams was like a big kid he'd probably have a big wheel.

Well, he was a damn good actor. Terrible way to go for someone of his caliber but life can be rather strange. I remember reading somewhere that he had a large selection of bikes. Don't know if he got to ride them the last few years of his life. He seemed to be quite distressed and under a lot of financial pressure.

He had an extensive bike collection. I am ****** I never got to ride him.

I'm suprised a decade old link still works. The bike in that picture posted some posts back looks pretty disturbing. It's almost like two arms are reaching out to grab the rear wheel :blink: