What does "SR" refer to?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bruce Lange, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. Bruce Lange

    Bruce Lange Guest

    On eBay I've seen SR Suntour, SR Sakae, even SR Stronglight and more.

    Seem to usually be used in reference to cranks.

    What's the "SR"?

    -Bruce-

    Tags:

  2. Bruce Lange wrote:
    > On eBay I've seen SR Suntour, SR Sakae, even SR Stronglight and more.
    >
    > Seem to usually be used in reference to cranks.
    >
    > What's the "SR"?

    "Sakae Research", I think.

    Stein

    --
    Lbhe erfvfgnapr gb grzcgngvba vf gbb jrnx. Lbh jvyy arire orpbzr n wrqv!

  3. Tom Ace

    Tom Ace Guest

    Bruce Lange wrote:

    > What's the "SR"?

    Sakae Ringyo.

    Tom Ace

  4. "Bruce Lange" <[email protected]> writes:
    > On eBay I've seen SR Suntour, SR Sakae, even SR Stronglight and more.
    >
    > Seem to usually be used in reference to cranks.
    >
    > What's the "SR"?

    Sakae Ringyo

    Morgan

  5. Seriously Retrogrouched. ;-3)

  6. Bruce Lange wrote:
    > On eBay I've seen SR Suntour, SR Sakae, even SR Stronglight and more.
    >
    > Seem to usually be used in reference to cranks.
    >
    > What's the "SR"?

    Depends on the context.

    See: http://sheldonbrown.com/gloss_sp-ss.html#sr

    Sheldon "http://sheldonbrown.com/glossary" Brown +--------------------------------------+
    | Any event, once it has occurred, | can be made to appear inevitable | by a competent historian.
    | | --Lee Simonson |
    +--------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone

  7. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    any color as long as its real steel made by people who care!!

  8. Mark Lee

    Mark Lee Guest

    Sakae Ringyo ? Mark Lee

  9. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    "Bruce Lange" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > On eBay I've seen SR Suntour, SR Sakae, even SR Stronglight and more.
    >
    > Seem to usually be used in reference to cranks.
    >
    > What's the "SR"?
    >
    > -Bruce-

    Special Relativity which in biking terms means.......nothing is faster than a Litespeed.

    Phil Holman