What else do I need?

Lucky13TRD

Dec 22, 2004
How we all doing, I am new to this forum. I just got a 05 Specialized HardRock sport w/disk, I am looking to do downhill, freerideing with some small jumps and some street. The front fork is way to soft for me so thats on my to do list. What else should I be looking into. I have heard a lot of talk about derailers and stuff like that. I am searching the net on my free time so any help will help. I am not made of money so whats the best deals. Thanks so much
Mike

Lucky13TRD said:
How we all doing, I am new to this forum. I just got a 05 Specialized HardRock sport w/disk, I am looking to do downhill, freerideing with some small jumps and some street. The front fork is way to soft for me so thats on my to do list. What else should I be looking into. I have heard a lot of talk about derailers and stuff like that. I am searching the net on my free time so any help will help. I am not made of money so whats the best deals. Thanks so much
Mike

I don't know how long a hardrock FRAME will holdup doing downhill and freeriding. And for that kind of riding, you should probably be on coil suspension.