What ever happened to????

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill B

Beth, Jeff Cowan, Bob Cardone, Cajun Girl,Melanie, That Guy in Florida that was being flamed by his
buds from the home security groups.

Originally posted by Bill B
Beth, Jeff Cowan, Bob Cardone, Cajun Girl,Melanie, That Guy in Florida that was being flamed by his
buds from the home security groups.

Beth still posts here occasionally. But it is funny that you mentioned them. Some (like Bob Cardone and Jeff Cowan) I had been thinking about yesterday... wondering where they were.

Derek

That guy in Florida would be Robert Bass and he got married, which does not really have anything to
do with his not appearing here (unless) the honeymoon has been far better than anything any of us
here could imagine re: no time or inclination to ride. As for Beth F. she is in Alaska with her
dogs...hmmm that doesn't sound right, think she said she was taking a vacation from ARBR till the
snow melted. Was Cajun Girl the one with the 1980 El Camino (unfinished), I always waited for her to
announce the car was finished and it never was.
--------------------------------------
"Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Beth, Jeff Cowan, Bob Cardone, Cajun Girl,Melanie, That Guy in Florida that was being flamed by
> his buds from the home security groups.

[email protected] (Bill B) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Beth, Jeff Cowan, Bob Cardone, Cajun Girl,Melanie, That Guy in Florida that was being flamed by
>

They all got lives, so they no longer find it important to post here. (~;

Hey! I'm alive. Mostly.

--
Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush

"rorschandt" > They all got lives, so they no longer find it important to post here. (~;

Bill B <[email protected]> wrote in message

Bob Cardone posts to the inline skate group all the time

We've had an APB out for Bob Cardone down here on the Silver Comet Trail all spring. He seems to
have gone to ground...

> Bob Cardone posts to the inline skate group all the time

Just wait until someone posts about whether or not it's a good idea to buy a BikeE and Bob will come
out of the "woodworks" to flame the poor soul;-)

Edward Wong Orlando, FL

The guy in Florida is still being flamed by his buds from the home security group (usually for good
reason), apparently he had/has some injury that kept him off the RANS for a while

and I think Beth posted here not too long ago. The snow is probably just melting enough for her to
get back on the bike up there in AK.

<Chas>

On 16-May-2003, "Wile E.Coyote" <[email protected]> wrote:

> . Was Cajun Girl the one with the 1980 El Camino (unfinished), I always waited for her to announce
> the car was finished and it never was.

Perry posts on rec.woodworking every once and a while.
[ ahobby of mine too ] so i assume she is still working on the house.

Daniel in Pa

Jeff Cowan posted here within the past couple of weeks.

I remember seeing his post and realizing that he was a 'voice from the past' but I can't remember
the topic he was contributing to.

Lewis.

[email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

Lewis Campbell wrote:
>
> Jeff Cowan posted here within the past couple of weeks.
>
> I remember seeing his post and realizing that he was a 'voice from the past' but I can't remember
> the topic he was contributing to.

His post was not picked up by either Google or news.cis.dfn.de. The most recent Usenet post
by "BlueBiker" on Google was dated Oct. 27, 2002 and the most recent to a.r.b.r. was dated
Aug. 10, 2001.

Tom Sherman - Various HPV's Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

Yeah I would have remembered the name Jeff Cowan had it shown up via Google. I didn't think anyone
bothered using news.cis.dfn.de
---------------
"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> Lewis Campbell wrote:
> >
> > Jeff Cowan posted here within the past couple of weeks.
> >
> > I remember seeing his post and realizing that he was a 'voice from the past' but I can't
> > remember the topic he was contributing to.
>
> His post was not picked up by either Google or news.cis.dfn.de. The most recent Usenet post by
> "BlueBiker" on Google was dated Oct. 27, 2002 and the most recent to a.r.b.r. was dated Aug.
> 10, 2001.
>
> Tom Sherman - Various HPV's Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

"Wile E.Coyote" skrev...
> Yeah I would have remembered the name Jeff Cowan had it shown up via Google. I didn't think anyone
> bothered using news.cis.dfn.de

Bothered? Surely you jest? It's the best newsservice I've ever had and its free. The two ISP's I've
had have not been able to match it or even come close and I paid/pay them small fortunes. ;-)

M.

On Sun, 18 May 2003 00:24:29 -0400, "Wile E.Coyote" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I didn't think anyone bothered using news.cis.dfn.de

Beats the **** out of ISP nntp servers bogged down with binary NGs.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
dynamic DNS permitting)
NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
work. Apologies.

lotions, you cannot access naughty pics of ladies with huge jugs or invitations to make a million $
stuffing envelopes in your spare time for a small outlay of $100.00 telling you how it is done. I
prefer O.E. with Google because I can justify my need to keep sending off money for the latest
updates to my various Virus Scan software suppliers and for the SPAM removers....hmmm WHAT the hell
was I thinking when I wrote this?
------------------
"Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> "Wile E.Coyote" skrev...
> > Yeah I would have remembered the name Jeff Cowan had it shown up via Google.
I
> > didn't think anyone bothered using news.cis.dfn.de
>
> Bothered? Surely you jest? It's the best newsservice I've ever had and its free. The two ISP's
> I've had have not been able to match it or even come close and I paid/pay them small fortunes. ;-)
>
> M.

"Wile E.Coyote" skrev...

> lotions, you cannot access naughty pics of ladies with huge jugs or invitations to make a million
> $ stuffing envelopes in your spare time for a small outlay of $100.00 telling you how it is done.

I get all those in my spammail. Right now there are some intriguing letters about septic tanks
and problems with said tanks. I never open them though so not sure what I'm missing. Probably
just a virus.

As for byproducts of the plastic industry I think I would prefer Playboy. Easier to claim you just
look in it to read the articles than if you subscribe to alt.binaries.pictures.hugejugs

>hmmm WHAT the hell was I thinking when I wrote this?

Now you're just bragging ;o)

Bentcajungirl posted some weeks ago btw. But as Perry as far as I recall.

M.

I haven't seen a post from Melanie (blackvelvet IIRC) in years. She once posted a very melancholy
story to the group, and was suffering the ravages of RA. My wife suffers from a similar malady and
my heart and good wishes go out to her Melanie.

Jeffy was probably eaten by bears on his quest to meet up with the love of his life, Beth F. Beth
reports that she has a new jobwith upscale dress code. She and boytoy are probably fguring out how
to attach SPD cleats to her dressy office shoes. Using Lewis' cleats to feets made her nylons run.

Limey Lou comes out of the woodwork every so often (on this thread).

Freewheeling is doing a post doc on the metaphysics of calculating chain link counts.Now that he's
finished rowing across his livingroom he's cleaning the cobwebs off the V-REX. Cletus is low flying
around Texas. Tom Sherman finished grad school, got a job and and is investing in esoterically
beautiful collectors quality bents from defunct builders, and still teaches us miscreants the
correct way to spell rans, oops, RANS.

Was Brian the guy that the AirForce shipped off to Korea with his Niels Palm Wind? Anyone know what
he's been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.