What foods do you eat to lose weight/fat?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 16, 2006.

  1. I have been eating mainly skinless bonless chx breasts, brown rice,
    potatoes, egg whites, plain oatmeal, low carb protien powder, some
    fruit, green vegetables, etc. No breads, fats, etc. Seems to work
    pretty good. I eat 5-6 meals a day. Not hungry and have a good amount
    of energy. Weights/cardio 3 times a week for 1.5 hours each. I have
    lost 18 pounds in two months. Seems to work for me.

    Tags:

  2. On 16 Mar 2006 09:26:02 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >I have been eating mainly skinless bonless chx breasts, brown rice,
    >potatoes, egg whites, plain oatmeal, low carb protien powder, some
    >fruit, green vegetables, etc. No breads, fats, etc. Seems to work
    >pretty good. I eat 5-6 meals a day. Not hungry and have a good amount
    >of energy. Weights/cardio 3 times a week for 1.5 hours each. I have
    >lost 18 pounds in two months. Seems to work for me.

    You will always be a fat pig inside.

  3. Slambram

    Slambram Guest

    On 16 Mar 2006 09:26:02 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >I have been eating mainly skinless bonless chx breasts, brown rice,
    >potatoes, egg whites, plain oatmeal, low carb protien powder, some
    >fruit, green vegetables, etc. No breads, fats, etc. Seems to work
    >pretty good. I eat 5-6 meals a day. Not hungry and have a good amount
    >of energy. Weights/cardio 3 times a week for 1.5 hours each. I have
    >lost 18 pounds in two months. Seems to work for me.

    Did you have a question, or did you just want to talk about yourself
    for a bit?

  4. On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:28:58 GMT, Slambram
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Did you have a question, or did you just want to talk about yourself
    >for a bit?

    You had to ask?

  5. Slambram wrote:
    > On 16 Mar 2006 09:26:02 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >I have been eating mainly skinless bonless chx breasts, brown rice,
    > >potatoes, egg whites, plain oatmeal, low carb protien powder, some
    > >fruit, green vegetables, etc. No breads, fats, etc. Seems to work
    > >pretty good. I eat 5-6 meals a day. Not hungry and have a good amount
    > >of energy. Weights/cardio 3 times a week for 1.5 hours each. I have
    > >lost 18 pounds in two months. Seems to work for me.

    > Did you have a question, or did you just want to talk about yourself
    > for a bit?

    Whats up with the attitude on this board? Haysoos H.

  6. On 17 Mar 2006 11:46:54 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Whats up with the attitude on this board? Haysoos H.

    STFU you punk.

  7. On 17 Mar 2006 13:04:12 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Yes mother.

    Then why do you call me "poppy" when I bugger your arse?

  8. sunshine

    sunshine Guest

    Hello there!

    I saw a nutritionist/personal trainer & the plan he had me on is very
    simular to your eating plan.

    1st meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a fruit
    2nd meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a fruit
    3rd meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a vegitable
    4th meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a vegitable
    5th meal - protein & a vebitable

    This plan along with weight traning & cardio worked really well for me.
    Yes, you need to keep fuel in your body in order to keep your
    metabolism stoked.

    NiNa
    Watkins Offers World-Class, Gourmet Products & a Flexible
    Work-From-Home Business
    www.NiNaDaisey.com

  9. David

    David Guest

    "sunshine" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello there!
    >
    > I saw a nutritionist/personal trainer & the plan he had me on is very
    > simular to your eating plan.
    >
    > 1st meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a fruit
    > 2nd meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a fruit
    > 3rd meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a vegitable
    > 4th meal - high fiber carbohydrate, protein & a vegitable
    > 5th meal - protein & a vebitable

    what is a vebitable? Do you know Lee Michaels?

    > This plan along with weight traning & cardio worked really well for me.
    > Yes, you need to keep fuel in your body in order to keep your
    > metabolism stoked.
    >
    > NiNa
    > Watkins Offers World-Class, Gourmet Products & a Flexible
    > Work-From-Home Business
    > www.NiNaDaisey.com

  10. On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:59:35 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >what is a vebitable? Do you know Lee Michaels?

    Lee Michaels is a vegetable.

  11. sunshine

    sunshine Guest

    I'm Sorry that was a typo. Nobody is perfect right.

    NiNa
    Watkins Offers World-Class, Gourmet Products & a Flexible
    Work-From-Home Business
    www.NiNaDaisey.com

  12. Beach Runner

    Beach Runner Guest

    Very simple.
    Make huge salads with fat free dressing and eat all you want.

    That will reduce other foods.

    Eat high volume foods for the calories.
    (Example, better to eat grapes than raisons)
    Avoid all junk food like the plague.
    Zero empty calories.
    Treat your body like a temple.