What Forum Should I Post Asking for Members' Recommendations of Best Seat & Tubes to?

GreatWhiteShark

Jul 31, 2013
As I post in my introduction thread/post that “I need a new Bicycle Seat, too much discomfort to wait and longer. I am going to buy the thickest possible inter-tube I can get into the front wheel- have a flat right now.” my question is what forum should I post a post or thread asking the members what they recommend as the best USA Made bicycle seat (Seat Pads- I think is the best for sexual health and bicycling, what I want to purchase) and USA Made inter-tubes, for what I want.

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark .

As I post in my introduction thread/post that “I need a new Bicycle Seat, too much discomfort to wait and longer. I am going to buy the thickest possible inter-tube I can get into the front wheel- have a flat right now.” my question is what forum should I post a post or thread asking the members what they recommend as the best USA Made bicycle seat (Seat Pads- I think is the best for sexual health and bicycling, what I want to purchase) and USA Made inter-tubes, for what I want.
Hmmm...
big-smile.png

So, Volnix, you again have nothing of value to contribute except your own trolling.

GreatWhiteShark said:
[COLOR=800000]As I post in my introduction thread/post that “I need a new Bicycle Seat, too much discomfort to wait and longer. I am going to buy the thickest possible inter-tube I can get into the front wheel- have a flat right now.” my question is what forum should I post a post or thread asking the members what they recommend as the best USA Made bicycle seat (Seat Pads- I think is the best for sexual health and bicycling, what I want to purchase) and USA Made inter-tubes, for what I want.[/COLOR]
old cyclists spent their career in awful saddles, from an ergonomic point of view, and no studies, at least that i know, link that to injuries in that zone,

vspa,

But why do it? Why put up with it? I believe it, but the only thing I think that works is the Seat Pads. When I first started I had that type of seat, but too much plastic involved, thus it broke.