What Front Forks ?

I'm in love with the Marzocchi 180mm SHIVER!
Metal beastiality.

Boxxers 2nd

roKeMS

I have been riding a 02 marzocchi dirt jumper 2 for a couple of months and i think it is great. i know it has a lot of travel for XC applications but if you set it up right it really is a sweet fork for all around riding. If you have a shop order it from the factory they can adjust the oil viscosity and level and have it set up for your style of riding and size. Just my 2cents.<br />E.P.

i'm interested in buying a 2003 marin palisades trail / nail trail. the palisades trail disc is £50 less than the nail trail and they don't seem to be much different apart from the shocks<br />the palisades comes with manitous answer six sports and the nail trail with rockshox pilots. can anyone tell me if they are worth the extra cash i can't find a review on either of them anywhere :-\ ???
Code:

ZOKE forrks are cheap marzoochis. <br />They're pretty good.<br />Pilots I'm not too sure but they're in line with the Judy TTs'. Not super sporty. More transit forks.<br />dunno about the manitous but they're usually on the money.

[quote author=roKeMS link=board=14;threadid=779;start=15#23100 date=1038313599]<br />ZOKE forrks are cheap marzoochis. <br />They're pretty good.<br /><br />[/quote]<br /><br />say what?

[quote author=roKeMS link=board=14;threadid=779;start=15#23131 date=1038466101]<br />I was told that Zokes are marzochhis. Just a cheaper line they run. ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Zoke is just a shortened name for Marzocchi.

Speaking of Marzocchis....<br /><br />http://mtb.dknx.net/mtb/gallery/display.asp?ID=106&amp;page=1&amp;return=all<br /><br /> :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D