What gauge nipples....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    ...do Sapim Strong spokes require?

    The info at www.sapim.be/en/frame.htm says "Ø2.34 - 2.00mm INOX 18/8". Does this mean nipples
    should be 2.34?

    TIA ~PB

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    > ...do Sapim Strong spokes require?
    >
    > The info at www.sapim.be/en/frame.htm says "Ø2.34 - 2.00mm INOX 18/8". Does this mean nipples
    > should be 2.34?

    Think I've worked it out now! It's 2.00. Is that right?

    cheers ~Pete

  3. S. Anderson

    S. Anderson Guest

    > "Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > ...do Sapim Strong spokes require?
    > >
    > > The info at www.sapim.be/en/frame.htm says "Ø2.34 - 2.00mm INOX 18/8". Does this mean nipples
    > > should be 2.34?
    >
    > Think I've worked it out now! It's 2.00. Is that right?
    >
    > cheers ~Pete

    You are correct, 2.0 nipples.

    Scott..

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:57:58 -0400, "S. Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >2. nipples

    How long can we resist the temptation to mention Danny? Oops...

    Guy
    ===