Your Bloody Soap Box ยท Public discussion

What gives - what gives?

Started by Srodders ยท ยท Last activity ยท 3 posts ยท 1,047 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Your Bloody Soap Box
Published
10 November 2005
Last activity
13 November 2005
Original author
Srodders
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,047
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You know how some phrases REALLY annoy you?

    well I have to say "- what gives?" does it for me.

    I HATE IT ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜ 

  2. Srodders said:

    You know how some phrases REALLY annoy you?

    well I have to say "- what gives?" does it for me.

    I HATE IT ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜ 


    It pisses me off too,and of course now that we have made this public,every loony neocon will put it in their posts.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

  3. stevebaby said:

    It pisses me off too,and of course now that we have made this public,every loony neocon will put it in their posts.
    ๐Ÿ™‚


    You're a mind reader, I was just thinking I should make a post about this, then I saw this thread.

    So to the numerous posters who inanely ask, "What Gives?" - what gives?

    Scotty

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.