What GPS?

Michael Brockhu

Guest
Thanks to all of you following your incredibly helpful replies. Following your advice I'm tempted to
buy the Garmin GPS76 or 76S unit but have concerns about the battery life. They look better and you
lot seem to prefer them to Magellan.

Is my choice ok in your view?

--
Web Site: www.walkingenglishman.com

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:22:01 -0000, "Michael Brockhurst"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks to all of you following your incredibly helpful replies. Following your advice I'm tempted
>to buy the Garmin GPS76 or 76S unit but have concerns about the battery life. They look better and
>you lot seem to prefer them to Magellan.
>
>Is my choice ok in your view?

Since you're asking: I have a Magellan SporTrak Pro (better for hiking) and Magellan Meridian Color
(better for in-car and trekking). External battery pack ensures that power is never an issue.

Mark

Hi,
The new Garmin GPSMAP 60C is excellent and has a battery life of around 30
hrs.
"Michael Brockhurst" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks to all of you following your incredibly helpful replies. Following your advice I'm tempted
> to buy the Garmin GPS76 or 76S unit but have concerns about the battery life. They look better and
> you lot seem to
prefer