What happened to sixday?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jenko, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Jenko

    Jenko Guest

    http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November. And
    no posts from Davey either.

    Jenko

    Tags:

  2. "Jenko" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November.
    > And no posts from Davey either.

    Before Thanksgiving (Nov 25th) I reminded him of Steve Hegg's birthday (Dec
    3rd). We talked a little about Hegg and his family. Davey asked me if I
    wanted to write a bio for Steve's birthday. I haven't heard anything from
    him since then.

  3. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Jenko" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November.

    And
    > no posts from Davey either.
    >
    > Jenko

    He might of been run off by Magilla. He stopped posting just after Magilla
    trashed him. Ping... Davey, you there?

  4. On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:04:35 +0100, Jenko <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November. And
    >no posts from Davey either.
    >
    >Jenko

    Hadn't he been trying to get someone to take over running the site
    earlier in the year? Davey's well cool.

    Regards!
    Stephen