What happened to Vaughters!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pista-1, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Pista-1

    Pista-1 Guest

    Crash or flat tire??

    Tags:

  2. Pista-1

    Pista-1 Guest

    Is he O.K.? Can he start tomorrow? Damn!!....that poor guy has no luck.

    DanSchmatz wrote:

    > crash

  3. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

  4. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    "pista-1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Is he O.K.? Can he start tomorrow? Damn!!....that poor guy has no luck.

    you make your own luck. it has nothing to do with luck, and he knows it....

  5. 1. Igor A.
    2. Unai O.

    ("sprint" between these two, Igor takes 17 secs in last 200 m!)

    3. Alexander Shefer
    4. Unai Ex.

    (early breakaway, never caught)

    5. Danilo di L.
    6. Michael B.

    Ullrich 30th or so. Vinokourov dropped. Rebellin in hospital.

  6. On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:57:54 +0200, Erik van Leeuwen wrote:
    >11. Danilo di L.
    >12. Michael B.

    Both a few yards in front of the rest and looking very relaxed. Top favorites for LBL!

  7. Greg Hall

    Greg Hall Guest

    > Otherwise known as "pulling a Boardman" - but at least both of them were going for it at the time.
    >
    > Andy Coggan

    Unfortunately David Millar also did this in the 2001 TdF prologue.

    Greg Hall

  8. Woogoogle

    Woogoogle Guest

    "Erik van Leeuwen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > 1. Igor A.
    > 2. Unai O.
    >
    > ("sprint" between these two, Igor takes 17 secs in last 200 m!)
    >
    > 3. Alexander Shefer
    > 4. Unai Ex.
    >
    > (early breakaway, never caught)
    >
    > 11. Danilo di L.
    > 12. Michael B.
    >
    > Ullrich 30th or so. Vinokourov dropped. Rebellin in hospital.

    Hey, cyclingnews.com calls Astarloa something of a sprinter! (At 130 pounds no less.)

  9. "WooGoogle" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Erik van Leeuwen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > 1. Igor A.
    >
    > Hey, cyclingnews.com calls Astarloa something of a sprinter! (At 130 pounds no less.)

    He won today in a "sprint", but I think he's not a mass sprint sprinter. More the Jalabert and Kelly
    type sprinter.

  10. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Jalabert started as a very fast mass sprint sprinter. Kelly won many times in mass sprints.