What happened to Voodoo-Cycles

miles todd wrote:
> Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to
> there She would merengue and do the cha-cha And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended
> bar Across a crowded floor, they worked from 8 till 4

Miles!!! FOOOK YOU!!!! Now I'm gonna have that SH!T stuck in my head all day long.

--
John G Time to fire up Spinner(aka Netscape Radio) and hit the Heavy Rock station

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| miles todd wrote:
| > Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to
| > there She would merengue and do the cha-cha And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended
| > bar Across a crowded floor, they worked from 8 till 4
|

| Miles!!! FOOOK YOU!!!! Now I'm gonna have that SH!T stuck in my head all day long.

Breath deeply, clear your mind...

...now repeat after me -

You can dance if you want to You can leave your friends behind 'cause your friends don't dance and
if they don't dance well... ...they're no friends of mine...

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 4/8/2003

Nelson Binch wrote:
> Breath deeply, clear your mind...
>
> ...now repeat after me -
>

> You can dance if you want to You can leave your friends behind 'cause your friends don't dance and
> if they don't dance well... ...they're no friends of mine...

Adam Ant.. Safety Dance?

Sultan wrote:
>>>Adam Ant.. Safety Dance?<<
>>

> Men Without Hats......I think

I distinctly recall some medieval freaks dancing around a May-Pole, very Adam-Ant'ish.....

miles todd <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<oprng2m3pwlkb6ka@news-server>...
> On 10 Apr 2003 16:49:51 -0700, Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Of course I see RD and I think RD 400 ... Rapid Death
> >

> I had an RD. It was a bit frightening, but not nearly as bad as the three Kawi two-stroke
> triples I had.

Ahhh the atomic moped. They weren't bad if you had an R series.

> They were amazingly fast, had amazingly bad handling, and amazingly ineffective brakes. A truly
> unfortunate combination. At least the Yamaha could corner, and stop when you wanted.

I agree that the Rd's were much better. I had an H1R and later a RD 400 Daytona. The RZ was even
later .... AHHH the smell of premix.

RD

(Happy now?)

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:25:13 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Men Without Hats......I think
>
> I distinctly recall some medieval freaks dancing around a May-Pole, very Adam-Ant'ish.....

Back in the day, mentioning the Safety Dance WOULD have constituted fair revenge, but with time, I
can leave that s**t behind if I want to. God, though, I hated that song back in 1984.

Miles

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:prng2r8yllkb6ka@news-server...
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:16:39 GMT, Slacker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> I have to apologize, Reco, as you seem to be a reasonable, knowledgeable guy, but I just have a
> >> hard time with your nickname. I understand what it means, and where it comes from (I do, after
> >> all, live in San Diego) but every time I read "Reco Diver" I hear in my head:
> >>
> >> "Reco, he was a diver... at the Copa Cabana"
> >>
> >> To top it off? I hate Barry Manilow.
> >>

> >> Miles
> >

> > How on God's green earth did you even know those lyrics??
> > --
> > Slacker
> >

> You know them, too. I'm just man enough to admit it. C'mon and sing along...

<snip insanity>

> Miles

I know them not and cannot "sing along" for both testes are intact!
--
Slacker - stay away from those SS's

miles todd wrote:
> On 10 Apr 2003 16:49:51 -0700, Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Recovery diving is more that a job, it's a life time of therapy .... physical and otherwise.
>>
>> RD (better?)
>>
>> Of course I see RD and I think RD 400 ... Rapid Death
>>

> I had an RD. It was a bit frightening, but not nearly as bad as the three Kawi two-stroke
> triples I had.

Hahaha, I never had a street bike. I got in enough trouble off-road.

Greg

miles todd wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:52:12 GMT, G.T. <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Reco Diver wrote:

>>> That would be Rico....
>>

>> Well, miles has gone and done it because at no time in the past did Copa Cabana pop into my head
>> seeing your nic. Now, well, now is another story. Damn you miles!
>>
>> Greg
>>

> Anything for you, Greg. You know I love you like my own brother. By the way, when are you going to
> be able to get down here to ride?

Soon. Work is settling down until June when it get crazy again. In the last couple of weeks I've
missed rides with Michael, Bill, and JD so it's time I got some group riding in.

Damn you still!

Greg

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:00:34 -0700, miles todd wrote:

> You know them, too. I'm just man enough to admit it. C'mon and sing along...

You....You....AGGGGGHHHH

gabrielle

Well, most of us are racing at temecula the 26-27th, so we are planning to preride the course the
weekend before (that would be next weekend). How does that grab you? It is perhaps the nicest spot
in the Inland Vampire...

Miles

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:15:54 -0700, gabrielle <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:00:34 -0700, miles todd wrote:
>
>> You know them, too. I'm just man enough to admit it. C'mon and sing along...
>
> You....You....AGGGGGHHHH
>
> gabrielle

I have been told I have an evil streak. I guess I have to believe it now.

Miles

miles todd wrote:
> Well, most of us are racing at temecula the 26-27th, so we are planning to preride the course the
> weekend before (that would be next weekend). How does that grab you? It is perhaps the nicest spot
> in the Inland Vampire...

That would be extremely convenient since I can stay at my parents' and hit Pechanga for some poker
after the ride. I actually did some great races at Vail Lake back around '93-'94.

Greg

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 05:36:49 GMT, G.T. <[email protected]> wrote:

> miles todd wrote:
>> Well, most of us are racing at temecula the 26-27th, so we are planning to preride the course the
>> weekend before (that would be next weekend). How does that grab you? It is perhaps the nicest
>> spot in the Inland Vampire...
>>

> That would be extremely convenient since I can stay at my parents' and hit Pechanga for some poker
> after the ride. I actually did some great races at Vail Lake back around '93-'94.
>
> Greg

Cool. E-me and let's set it up.

Miles

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:prnh3btgslkb6ka@news-server...
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:15:54 -0700, gabrielle <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:00:34 -0700, miles todd wrote:
> >
> >> You know them, too. I'm just man enough to admit it. C'mon and sing along...
> >
> > You....You....AGGGGGHHHH
> >
> > gabrielle
> >

> I have been told I have an evil streak. I guess I have to believe it now.

Two words for Miles' next ride:

GEORGIE GIRL!

Bill "hey, there..." S.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:57:41 GMT, Sorni <[email protected]> wrote:

> Two words for Miles' next ride:
>
> GEORGIE GIRL!
>
> Bill "hey, there..." S.

I'm sorry, Mr Sorensen, but the reference totally flew by without even mussing my hair. YOu'd need
to elaborate a little more for me.

Miles

On 11 Apr 2003 16:02:22 -0700, Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote:

> miles todd <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<oprng2m3pwlkb6ka@news-server>...
>> On 10 Apr 2003 16:49:51 -0700, Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> > Of course I see RD and I think RD 400 ... Rapid Death
>> >

>> I had an RD. It was a bit frightening, but not nearly as bad as the three Kawi two-stroke
>> triples I had.
>
> Ahhh the atomic moped. They weren't bad if you had an R series.
>
>> They were amazingly fast, had amazingly bad handling, and amazingly ineffective brakes. A truly
>> unfortunate combination. At least the Yamaha could corner, and stop when you wanted.
>
> I agree that the Rd's were much better. I had an H1R and later a RD 400 Daytona. The RZ was even
> later .... AHHH the smell of premix.
>

> RD
>
> (Happy now?)

Actually, Reco Diver was OK, it just made me realize that I still had some unresolved issues lurking
in the subconscious somewhere...

I had an RZ Bumblebee, too. That bike I loved. My favorite, of all my bikes? '79 XS650E twin. It
still looked, in 79, like an English bike, but actually worked extremely well. I put over 60,000
miles on that bike... Nice.

Miles