Road Cycling · Public discussion

What happened to www.drunkencyclist.com?

Started by Ronde Chumpion · · Last activity · 5 posts · 5,131 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
5 March 2004
Last activity
5 March 2004
Original author
Ronde Chumpion
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,131
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey,

    Is the site down? I'll bet the feds were involved.

    Thanks, RC

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Ronde Chumpion
    Hey,

    Is the site down? I'll bet the feds were involved.

    Thanks, RC

  3. ronde chumpion said:

    Hey,

    Is the site down? I'll bet the feds were involved.

    The web master must be on holiday in Cuba. Apparently the economy accomadation is quite affordable
    if you choose to stay in a singles wire cage.

    Anyway drunkcyclist.comdrunkcyclist.com works OK.

  4. It is:

    drunkcyclist.comindex1.html

    You dumbass poser...................

    ronde chumpion said:

    Hey,

    Is the site down? I'll bet the feds were involved.

    Thanks, RC

  5. ronde chumpion said:

    Is the site down? I'll bet the feds were involved.

    No I sued them, the foul domain squatters.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.