what happens when you enter a low tunnel

bomba wrote:

> BB wrote:
>

>>>He wasn't hucking, bombing downhill fast, or even doing anything that none
>>>of us ever did. He's doesn't jump the bike and is quite gentle on his
>>>equipment. It's just one of those unfortunate things that happened.

>>Seems like something a warranty would cover...if its under warranty.

> You ride a bike headlong in to a load of dried cement and that's covered
> by warranty?!

Not in my experience, no. Any frame builder that would warranty
something like Dan's bike is going well beyond what's expected, and will
likely be out of business before too long. This was purely a case of
rider error- slamming at speed into a big chunk of concrete isn't the
manufacturer's fault.

miles