What I ate

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Smudger, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    Bonked today two miles from home. Got in and ate a tin of rice pudding (cold), a toasted banana and
    marscapone cheese sarnie (door step size), and two more slices of toast with the cheese on. Probably
    negated all the fat calories I'd burnt off.

    Tags:

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    When I was studying for exams a while back a friend of mine remarked that the relief at having
    finished them was worth the effort in taking them.

    Was the relief you felt (and I guess we all have) when you downed your cold rice pudding worth the
    experience of bonking ?

    :)

    "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Bonked today two miles from home. Got in and ate a tin of rice pudding (cold), a toasted banana
    > and marscapone cheese sarnie (door step size),
    and
    > two more slices of toast with the cheese on. Probably negated all the fat calories I'd burnt off.

  3. Call Me Bob

    Call Me Bob Guest

    On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:30:09 -0000, "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >a toasted banana and marscapone cheese sarnie (door step size)

    Oooh, that sounds quite interestin' , have to try that.

    Bob

  4. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > When I was studying for exams a while back a friend of mine remarked that the relief at having
    > finished them was worth the effort in taking them.
    >
    > Was the relief you felt (and I guess we all have) when you downed your
    cold
    > rice pudding worth the experience of bonking ?
    >
    > :)
    >
    > "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Bonked today two miles from home. Got in and ate a tin of rice pudding (cold), a toasted banana
    > > and marscapone cheese sarnie (door step size),
    > and
    > > two more slices of toast with the cheese on. Probably negated all the
    fat
    > > calories I'd burnt off.

    Yep. I dreamt of nothing else for the last two miles.