What I ate

Smudger

Guest
Bonked today two miles from home. Got in and ate a tin of rice pudding (cold), a toasted banana and
marscapone cheese sarnie (door step size), and two more slices of toast with the cheese on. Probably
negated all the fat calories I'd burnt off.

When I was studying for exams a while back a friend of mine remarked that the relief at having
finished them was worth the effort in taking them.

Was the relief you felt (and I guess we all have) when you downed your cold rice pudding worth the
experience of bonking ?

:)

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:30:09 -0000, "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote:

>a toasted banana and marscapone cheese sarnie (door step size)

Oooh, that sounds quite interestin' , have to try that.

Bob

"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> When I was studying for exams a while back a friend of mine remarked that the relief at having
> finished them was worth the effort in taking them.
>
> Was the relief you felt (and I guess we all have) when you downed your
cold
> rice pudding worth the experience of bonking ?
>
> :)
>
> "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Bonked today two miles from home. Got in and ate a tin of rice pudding (cold), a toasted banana
> > and marscapone cheese sarnie (door step size),
> and
> > two more slices of toast with the cheese on. Probably negated all the
fat
> > calories I'd burnt off.

Yep. I dreamt of nothing else for the last two miles.