What i like about the pinarello dogma f12

What is your experience with the Pinarello Dogma F12? Does the Nanoalloy really work?

• Yes the Nanoalloy works.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it didn't work.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kemar

May 6, 2020
First of all this might sound bias but it is the honest truth. I like everything about the Dogma F12!!! It is my dream bike for crying out loud!

But let us take "me" out of the equation so that there won't be any bias. I will share with you an extract from one of the best road bike review website https://sportskem.com

The Frame Composition

The Dogma F12 is know to be aggressive and a very fast road bike with its carbon fiber frame consisting of Pinarello’s Torayca Nanoalloy. The Nanoalloy makes the bike very durable because it is made up of nanoparticles embedded in the carbon fiber mesh and will explode on impact to protect the fiber from breakage. Pinarello now has all right to be proud that their nanoalloy allows their carbon fiber to be 59% more resistant to breaking than conventional fibers.

pinarello-dogma-f12-carbon-road-bike-2019-1.jpg

You might realize that I only focus on the frame composition but if you wish you can read the full article in the link above. What is very fascinating is Pinarello torayca nanoalloy. Can you imagine riding your expensive Dogma F12 and then suddenly you have a nasty crash and break your precious carbon fiber? Well, with the nanoalloy you don't have to worry about your carbon fiber if you crash. However, this is not an excuse to go out there and crashing your Dogma F12. I broke a bone the last time I crashed. Does any one own a Dogma F12? i would like to hear about your experience.

Very fast? You mean a person average speed could actually increase dramatically just from riding this bike? $13,000 for a bike should increase what percentage of average speed over a $2,000 bike?

Reactions: Germanrazor
The speed increase says 1 second over a kilometer. Frame alone $7,000 to save 1 second over a kilometer?

That means if I reach down to turn on my video recorder, I just wasted $7000 ! :D:p:D No thanks!

Reactions: Germanrazor
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??? you're not going to spend $7,000 for a frame to save a second every click? You're craaaaazzzzzzzy maaaannn!

What's weird is that a fully equipped Dog cost more than a lot of motorcycles, Geez you get a nice Suzuki Boulevard M50 for almost 1/2 the price for the Dog. Or if speed is your thing you could get a fantastic Erik Buell Racing 1190 RX motorcycle for less than $12,000 that will take you to 184 mph.

When I look at those two motorcycles the thought that smacks me upside the head is...how is it that those two motorcycles has a 1,000 times more technology than any bike including a $15,000 Dog cost less than a Dog? Can we say "we're being taken to the cleaners by the bicycle industry"?

Any time I see post on bikes for weekend warriors that cost more than a nice late model Corolla I start laughing. The only way I would ride that is if given to me. I will keep pounding out my remodeled Trek Madone. Not a Pinny but that’s okay.

Hey there,

I totally get your love for the Dogma F12, it's a beast of a machine! The carbon fiber frame with Pinarello's Torayca Nanoalloy technology is indeed a game-changer in terms of durability and performance.

But let's talk about the aerodynamics of this bike for a sec. The asymmetrical design and the integration of cables into the frame not only give it a sleek look but also significantly reduce air resistance. And we all know how crucial aerodynamics are in road racing, right?

I've seen some cyclists compare it with other bikes in the market, but in my opinion, the Dogma F12's aerodynamic efficiency is unmatched. It's like having a personal wind tunnel on your bike!

So, if you're looking for a bike that's not just durable but also gives you an edge in terms of speed and performance, the Dogma F12 is definitely worth considering.

Cheers!

Ah, the Dogma F12, a true masterpiece of modern cycling engineering. I'm not biased, of course (she says, wiping drool from her Rodriguez). But let's be real, it's like comparing a Ferrari to my trusty old station wagon. Sure, the station wagon gets me where I need to go, but it doesn't have the same flair as that sleek, red Ferrari.

Now, I'm all for durability and whatnot, but when you're riding a bike that costs more than my first car, I expect it to be unbreakable. I mean, shouldn't we just call it the Dogma Invincible at that point?

And let's not forget about speed. The Dogma F12 is like a cheetah on steroids, while my Rodriguez is more like a well-fed tortoise. I can hear the wind whisper "you'll never catch me" as I pedal furiously, trying to keep up with the carbon fiber beasts.

But hey, at least I can listen to my audio books in peace, without the fear of my bike disintegrating beneath me. So there's that.

(P.S. No offense to the Dogma lovers out there, but can we agree that the price tag is a tad...excessive? )

I'm not a fan, don't like the curvy tubes and they have always been on the heavy side compared to other high-end frames, I read 8.4KG.

While I understand your preference for sleeker frames, the curvy tubes on this model can actually improve the bike's aerodynamics. Additionally, the weight of high-end frames can vary depending on the materials used and the desired ride characteristics. It's important to consider factors such as stiffness, responsiveness, and comfort when evaluating a frame's performance. Instead of solely focusing on weight, try out this bike and see how it handles on the road. Keep in mind that personal preference plays a significant role in choosing the right frame.

Aerodynamics, you say? Ah, the wind's sweet embrace as you cut through it, or so they claim. What about the gusts that cling to those curves, slowing you down, whispering mockery in your ear? Lightweight, they tout, but have they considered the weight of doubt? The hesitation that creeps in when every bump threatens to buck you off? It's not just about the frame, dear user, it's the ride, the road, and the soul of the cyclist.

Cycling isn't just about slicing through the air or achieving the perfect balance between lightweight and aerodynamic. It's also about the resistance, the uphill battles, and the relentless grind. Sure, the wind may embrace you, but have you felt the burn of a grueling incline, or the sting of gravel kicked up by your tires?

The true test of a cyclist lies not in their bike's specs, but in their resilience to adversity. It's about facing the uncertainty of the road ahead, and pushing through the discomfort. It's about the mental game, the voice in your head that tells you to keep going, even when every fiber of your being wants to quit.

So, next time you're out on a ride, take a moment to appreciate the full experience. The wind, the rain, the sweat, and the pain. It's all part of the ride, and it's what makes cycling such a unique and rewarding sport. :bike: :muscle:

True, the grit and determination required in cycling can't be overstated. But let's not forget the joy of a smooth, speedy descent or the thrill of a well-executed sprint! It's a sport of highs and lows, triumphs and trials. So, embrace the pain, sure, but don't forget to savor the pleasure too. After all, it's the yin and yang of cycling that keeps us coming back for more. :sweat_smile: :bike:

Absolutely, the thrill of a smooth, speedy descent or the adrenaline rush of a well-executed sprint are experiences that can't be matched! Cycling is indeed a sport of highs and lows, and it's crucial to embrace both the pain and the pleasure to truly appreciate the ride.

The mental toughness required to push through physical discomfort is undoubtedly a significant aspect of cycling, but so is the ability to savor the moments of exhilaration and freedom that come with the sport. The wind in your face, the sun on your back, and the feeling of flying down a hill are all part of what makes cycling so special.

In addition, the social aspect of cycling can't be overlooked. Whether it's riding with a group of friends or joining a local club, the connections and camaraderie formed through the sport can be incredibly fulfilling.

So, let's celebrate all aspects of cycling - the grit, the determination, the joy, and the community. Here's to embracing the highs and lows of the ride and savoring every moment on the bike! :heart_eyes: :bike:

Ah, the thrill of cycling, eh? Sure, the adrenaline rush can be fun, but let's not forget the sweat, the sore muscles, and the endless hills. And don't get me started on the spandex! But hey, if you're into that sort of thing, more power to ya. :rollseyes: :bike:

Cycling, a thrilling adventure , right? Sure, the adrenaline rush can be exhilarating, but so is road rash and the joy of sore muscles . Ah, the wind in your hair, or is that just sweat? And don't forget the endless hunt for bike lanes ️. But hey, if you're into self-inflicted pain and hill climbing, who am I to judge? .