What if all the trolls disappeared?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. David

    David Guest

    What would you people have to moan about?

    Tags:

  2. John

    John Guest

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > What would you people have to moan about?

    I don't know about the people, but the sheep would still moan.

  3. David

    David Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]
    > "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> What would you people have to moan about?

    > I don't know about the people, but the sheep would still moan.

    I'm serious - if there wasn't a troll thing going on here 2/3 of the posts
    would disappear - the FAQ's would die - no more pruning killfile lists,
    worrying about filters etc - seriously the good folks here would be left to
    troll each other

  4. John

    John Guest

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:%[email protected]
    > > "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> What would you people have to moan about?

    > > I don't know about the people, but the sheep would still moan.
    > >

    > I'm serious - if there wasn't a troll thing going on here 2/3 of the

    posts
    > would disappear - the FAQ's would die - no more pruning killfile lists,
    > worrying about filters etc - seriously the good folks here would be left

    > troll each other

    Yeah, it would be great. Finally, the majority of the posts would be, well,
    on topic. As much as one could hope from MFW.

  5. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:03:05 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:%[email protected]
    >> "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> What would you people have to moan about?

    >> I don't know about the people, but the sheep would still moan.
    >>

    >I'm serious - if there wasn't a troll thing going on here 2/3 of the posts
    >would disappear - the FAQ's would die - no more pruning killfile lists,
    >worrying about filters etc - seriously the good folks here would be left to
    >troll each other

    And we know who is to blame for that state of affairs!

  6. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    John a.k.a. tambourine or tambien or whatever wrote:

    [...]
    > Yeah, it would be great. Finally, the <snip>

    Shut up, bitch! This is supposed to be an exclusive ~*Trolls Exchanging
    Quips Amongst Themselves*~ thread. Jeebus, the thread IS labeled.

    Freekin' idjit.

    Vamoose.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  7. John

    John Guest

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > John a.k.a. tambourine or tambien or whatever wrote:
    >
    > [...]
    > > Yeah, it would be great. Finally, the <snip>

    > Shut up, bitch! This is supposed to be an exclusive ~*Trolls Exchanging
    > Quips Amongst Themselves*~ thread. Jeebus, the thread IS labeled.
    >
    > Freekin' idjit.
    >
    > Vamoose.

    Where are we going?

  8. Dally

    Dally Guest

    John wrote:

    > Where are we going?

    John, are you a troll, too? I had idly wondered.

    Dally

  9. Dally

    Dally Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:52:41 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >John, are you a troll, too? I had idly wondered.

    But I wonder abouts a lotta things.

    Dally

  10. In article <[email protected]>,
    "David" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > What would you people have to moan about?

    There would be no list... ;-)

    Didn't you know that the list regulars are all trolls?

    Or so I read.

    Somewhere.

    Cheers!
    --