what if cycling had 'white sox fans'?

Ronde Chumpion

Guest
Hey,

The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
bike races??

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

Maybe the racer who slugged a spectator at the Giro two years ago could go a couple of rounds
without getting DQ'ed!

ronde chumpion wrote:

> Hey,
>
> The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
> bike races??
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

[email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
> bike races??
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

I thought Merckx had told you about his experiences?

[email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Hey,
>
> The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
> bike races??
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

It does. They're called Belgian 'cross fans.

[email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
> bike races??

I wonder if the guy that punched Eddy Merckx years ago was drinking Old Style. Somehow I doubt it.

**** Durbin