what if cycling had 'white sox fans'?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chumpion, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Hey,

    The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
    bike races??

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Tags:

  2. Maybe the racer who slugged a spectator at the Giro two years ago could go a couple of rounds
    without getting DQ'ed!

    ronde chumpion wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
    > bike races??
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  3. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
    > bike races??
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    I thought Merckx had told you about his experiences?

  4. [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Hey,
    >
    > The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
    > bike races??
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    It does. They're called Belgian 'cross fans.

  5. Dick Durbin

    Dick Durbin Guest

    [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > The Old Style they serve at Sox Park must be a special brew. What if they made their way to the
    > bike races??

    I wonder if the guy that punched Eddy Merckx years ago was drinking Old Style. Somehow I doubt it.

    Dick Durbin