What if Lance didn't have cancer?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Hey,

    There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    program.

    This kinda sounds wild to me, and almost seems as nutty as the story
    about Michael Jordan 'retiring' from NBA Basketball for a year and
    half to play baseball. The fact on that one, is that David Stern
    suspended MJ for 18 months for gambling, and the thing was kept quiet
    for the good of the game and the MJ brand.

    Anyway, Lance disappears for a year and half, and returns
    superstrong. It makes you wonder.

    There is one fact. Lance did take a ton of EPO in 1997. I wonder if
    we'll ever know the truth behind all this.

    Thank you,
    Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey,
    >
    > There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    > in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    > That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    > program.
    >
    > This kinda sounds wild to me, and almost seems as nutty as the story
    > about Michael Jordan 'retiring' from NBA Basketball for a year and
    > half to play baseball. The fact on that one, is that David Stern
    > suspended MJ for 18 months for gambling, and the thing was kept quiet
    > for the good of the game and the MJ brand.
    >
    > Anyway, Lance disappears for a year and half, and returns
    > superstrong. It makes you wonder.

    He did not disappear. How idiotic. Why are you even wasting your time
    repeating BS like this?

  3. Chris wrote:

    > "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Hey,
    >>
    >> There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    >>in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    >>That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    >>program.
    >>
    >> This kinda sounds wild to me, and almost seems as nutty as the story
    >>about Michael Jordan 'retiring' from NBA Basketball for a year and
    >>half to play baseball. The fact on that one, is that David Stern
    >>suspended MJ for 18 months for gambling, and the thing was kept quiet
    >>for the good of the game and the MJ brand.
    >>
    >> Anyway, Lance disappears for a year and half, and returns
    >>superstrong. It makes you wonder.

    > He did not disappear. How idiotic. Why are you even wasting your time
    > repeating BS like this?

    Chump isn't the first to speculate such bizarre notions, as soon as
    Lance won in 1999 there were empty heads letting any nutty idea wander
    in and have a seat.

    >> There is one fact. Lance did take a ton of EPO in 1997. I wonder if
    >>we'll ever know the truth behind all this.
    >>
    >>Thank you,
    >>Ronde Champ

  4. IMKen

    IMKen Guest

    True, and We never sent astronauts to the moon, Wright Brothers never flew,
    beautiful women don't defecate and the Earth is not round. Find something
    worthwhile to post please.

    Ken

    "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey,
    >
    > There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    > in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    > That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    > program.
    >
    > This kinda sounds wild to me, and almost seems as nutty as the story
    > about Michael Jordan 'retiring' from NBA Basketball for a year and
    > half to play baseball. The fact on that one, is that David Stern
    > suspended MJ for 18 months for gambling, and the thing was kept quiet
    > for the good of the game and the MJ brand.
    >
    > Anyway, Lance disappears for a year and half, and returns
    > superstrong. It makes you wonder.
    >
    > There is one fact. Lance did take a ton of EPO in 1997. I wonder if
    > we'll ever know the truth behind all this.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Ronde Champ

  5. Race Bannon

    Race Bannon Guest

    Ronde Champ has too much time on his hands?
    Discuss please. (hehe)

    > "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    > > in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    > > That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    > > program.
    > >
    > > This kinda sounds wild to me, and almost seems as nutty as the story
    > > about Michael Jordan 'retiring' from NBA Basketball for a year and
    > > half to play baseball. The fact on that one, is that David Stern
    > > suspended MJ for 18 months for gambling, and the thing was kept quiet
    > > for the good of the game and the MJ brand.
    > >
    > > Anyway, Lance disappears for a year and half, and returns
    > > superstrong. It makes you wonder.

    > He did not disappear. How idiotic. Why are you even wasting your time
    > repeating BS like this?
    >

    > > There is one fact. Lance did take a ton of EPO in 1997. I wonder if
    > > we'll ever know the truth behind all this.
    > >
    > > Thank you,
    > > Ronde Champ

  6. Big V

    Big V Guest

    shame on you.... take a sleep and wake up in 8 days..........

  7. Ronde Champ <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hey,

    > There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    > in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    > That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    > program.

    Uberman? If Lance had not had cancer, he wouldn't have lost so much bone
    mass, and would have been heavier and slower.

    Didier

    --
    Didier A Depireux [email protected] [email protected]
    20 Penn Str - S218E http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm

  8. "Didier A. Depireux" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ronde Champ <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Hey,

    > > There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    > > in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    > > That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    > > program.

    > Uberman? If Lance had not had cancer, he wouldn't have lost so much bone
    > mass, and would have been heavier and slower.

    Interesting that his lower bone mass doesn't result in broken bones, like
    many others (Boardman, Hamilton, Evans, etc.)

  9. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > "Didier A. Depireux" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Ronde Champ <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > Hey,

    > > > There's some low grumblings under the radar that will be coming out
    > > > in the next few months. A crazy story that Lance never had cancer.
    > > > That he was out of racing in 1997 for a special medical treatment
    > > > program.

    > > Uberman? If Lance had not had cancer, he wouldn't have lost so much bone
    > > mass, and would have been heavier and slower.
    > >

    > Interesting that his lower bone mass doesn't result in broken bones, like
    > many others (Boardman, Hamilton, Evans, etc.)

    Who said he has "lower bone mass" (aside from Didi)?

  10. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

  11. Fil

    Fil Guest

    Was the original poster abducted by aliens or something? These reads like
    something from the X-files. Thick.