What is a milk line fracture of the hip?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jamie Arntz, May 23, 2004.

  1. Jamie Arntz

    Jamie Arntz Guest

    Tags:

  2. spamfree

    spamfree Guest

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 11:33:11 -0400, [email protected] (Jamie Arntz)
    wrote:

    >If anyone know's please contact me at [email protected]
    >thank you.

    Probably when you spill your milk on your lap and it dries
    and leaves a line on your hip. This could be taken care of
    easily by bathing.

  3. Cycjec

    Cycjec Guest

    Jamie Arntz <[email protected]> wrote:
    > If anyone know's please contact me at jarn[email protected]
    > thank you.

    I don't. There is a somewhat greater likelihood that someone
    on news:sci.med would know. You might ask there. Regards cj.