What is best to use

Cube1959

May 23, 2013
Hi Guys

I am new to the forum , I'm 53 and just started road Cycling again in December after a 25 year break , I live in North Wales , I am in the lucky position of being a househusband , So i can get out whenever i wish as our Son is in School .. I use Zero Highs for my bottle , and power bars .. I am only doing around 20 miles everyone day and 30/35 miles on a Saturday / Sunday .. I am slowly adding the miles , I started out with 5 / 8 miles .. then 10 to 15 .. now 20 / 35 ... This has been down to weather and illness , I suffer from Colitis , Which the hospital are now getting under control .. If any of your have the same illness you will understand how draining it can be .. It's the same illness that hit Darren Fletcher the Man Utd player ..
I cover 20 miles in around 1hr 10mins .. That is up in Buckley / Wrexham area ..
What does anyone recommend to use to help build mussels and general nutrition

Cheers

Rog

Glad to know to know that you are planning to be back at your cycling that's a good thing your should defiantly do that because tha is something which keeps your really fit well have something which is rich nutritionally and doesn't contain much fats i mean in a moderated amount.

Hi

well i slowly getting there , My shape is changing , not lost a great deal of weight as yet .. but my jeans are lose on my hips .. I am cutting out fatty food , Although my main problem with colitis i need stodgy food at times .. Must admit i love getting out on my bike , apart from the odd prat in a car that thinks it ok to get as close as possible .. Had one guy in a van drive along side trying to turn left .. I turned round and called him a prat .. He was out of his van telling me to get back and he would rip my f*****g head off .. He was pure hate .. The thing i find is people don't have a clue the speed you can reach on a bike , so will pull out ... I was doing 40mph down a hill and 33mph on a nice bit of flat smooth road ., Twice peole just pulled out and it was a case of being very lucky to avoid a crash ..

Cheers for some sound advice .. I will stick to what seems to be working in the shape changing department /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif .. My wife who is somewhat younger tells me the shape will change and then the pounds will come off ..

Originally Posted by Coleman32 .

Glad to know to know that you are planning to be back at your cycling that's a good thing your should defiantly do that because tha is something which keeps your really fit well have something which is rich nutritionally and doesn't contain much fats i mean in a moderated amount.
Any comments?

http://www.fortefitness.com/orlando-personal-training