What is bukkake?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Stephanie Myzrg, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Last week one of my husband's friends said that bukkake would help my running performance. I've
    never heard of it. Not wanting to feel stupid, I acted like I knew what he was talking about. I
    should have asked him because I have no idea what it is. Is it some kind of japanese supplement?

    Thanks - Steph

    Tags:

  2. All Bike

    All Bike Guest

    Isnt Bukkake Japanese pornography? No joke...Try a google search watch what comes up...

  3. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

  4. Flyingstud

    Flyingstud Guest

    Bukkake involves a bunch of guys standing around shooting their loads onto the face of a female
    participant - Japanese or otherwise. Whether or not it helps your running performance is debatable,
    although it probably will make you more popular with your running group... YMMV.

  5. Fred Bloggs

    Fred Bloggs Guest

    [email protected] (ALL BIKE) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Isnt Bukkake Japanese pornography? No joke...Try a google search watch what comes up...

    Amusingly, that's how I just got here in the first place!

  6. Ok, I know what it is now...boy am I embarrassed. Please disregard the post. Going back to
    lurk mode.

    Stef

    "jojo" <cgv_2000*SPAM*@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > No, That's Shunga
    >

    > "ALL BIKE" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Isnt Bukkake Japanese pornography? No joke...Try a google search watch
    > what
    > > comes up...

  7. MJuric

    MJuric Guest

    On 8 Apr 2003 12:11:37 -0700, [email protected] (FlyingStud) wrote:

    >Bukkake involves a bunch of guys standing around shooting their loads onto the face of a female
    >participant - Japanese or otherwise. Whether or not it helps your running performance is debatable,
    >although it probably will make you more popular with your running group... YMMV.

    Wouldn't it qualify as a recovery drink, protein and all.....

    ~Matt

  8. MJuric

    MJuric Guest

    On 7 Apr 2003 09:50:04 -0700, [email protected] (Stephanie Myzrgski) wrote:

    >Last week one of my husband's friends said that bukkake would help my running performance. I've
    >never heard of it. Not wanting to feel stupid, I acted like I knew what he was talking about. I
    >should have asked him because I have no idea what it is. Is it some kind of japanese supplement?
    >
    >Thanks - Steph

    Please tell me this isn't a troll. Either it is a troll, rather amusing, or your husband
    needs to find new friends. By know (if this isn't troll) I'm sure you have discovered what
    bukkake is.

    ~Matt

  9. Not a troll. I'm gullible and my husband needs new friends! How embarrassing and how gross.

    -Stef

    MJuric wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Please tell me this isn't a troll. Either it is a troll, rather amusing, or your husband
    > needs to find new friends. By know (if this isn't troll) I'm sure you have discovered what
    > bukkake is.
    >
    > ~Matt

  10. Swanger

    Swanger Guest

    You can also note that those of us who excel in this type of material were mostly silent ;-)

    Rick Swanger (bukkake; that's where a group of guys get together and all contribute a dollar for
    which the winners will take all,,,,, buck-hockey)

    "Stephanie Myzrgski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not a troll. I'm gullible and my husband needs new friends! How embarrassing and how gross.
    >
    > -Stef
    >
    > MJuric wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >
    > > Please tell me this isn't a troll. Either it is a troll, rather amusing, or your husband needs
    > > to find new friends. By know (if this isn't troll) I'm sure you have discovered what bukkake is.
    > >
    > > ~Matt

  11. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    The original post was so "ecce" like. I'm still not 100% convinced it isn't him getting one over on
    us. If it's legit, it's the funniest post I've ever read on RST.

    "Swanger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > You can also note that those of us who excel in this type of material were mostly silent ;-)
    >
    > Rick Swanger (bukkake; that's where a group of guys get together and all contribute a dollar for
    > which the winners will take all,,,,, buck-hockey)
    >
    > "Stephanie Myzrgski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Not a troll. I'm gullible and my husband needs new friends! How embarrassing and how gross.
    > >
    > > -Stef
    > >
    > > MJuric wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >
    > > > Please tell me this isn't a troll. Either it is a troll, rather amusing, or your husband
    > > > needs to find new friends. By know (if this isn't troll) I'm sure you have discovered what
    > > > bukkake is.
    > > >
    > > > ~Matt

  12. Yes, my dear. Bukkake is known to enhance one's racing performance, especially if it is taken the
    night before. It is known that the warmth of the bukkake essence heats up the muscles and makes them
    limber. Make sure you drink some up, because it is full of protein and will be useful in aiding
    post-race recovery. I believe bukkake is just what the doctor ordered. Send me a picture after you
    take bukkake. I want to compare the before and after. Tell me how you liked it, too.

    [email protected] (Stephanie Myzrgski) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Last week one of my husband's friends said that bukkake would help my running performance. I've
    > never heard of it. Not wanting to feel stupid, I acted like I knew what he was talking about. I
    > should have asked him because I have no idea what it is. Is it some kind of japanese supplement?
    >
    > Thanks - Steph

  13. Lone Ranger

    Lone Ranger Guest

    "Stephanie Myzrgski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Last week one of my husband's friends said that bukkake would help my running performance. I've
    > never heard of it. Not wanting to feel stupid, I acted like I knew what he was talking about. I
    > should have asked him because I have no idea what it is. Is it some kind of japanese supplement?
    >
    > Thanks - Steph

    No. It is pornography. The theme seems to be lots of men ejaculating onto a girls face, one after
    the other. I don't see how it would help your running as you wouldn't be able to see where you
    are going.

  14. Chris,

    We're inclined to agree. At first we were going to ban Stephanie for the vulgar reference. Upon
    further reflection the naivete is too cute to hide. Let the post stand!

    We have dealt with ecce on numerous occaisons. This does not appear to be an ecce post the more we
    analyze it. Absolutely hilarious it
    is.

    Sorry, Stephanie - you've been had by your so-called friends. Don't worry, we'll forget about it
    in a few weeks and you can stop lurking. In your defense - not a lot of people know what bukkake
    is. The only

    groups in search of one-handed love. I know, we're pitiful. That's why we do triathons.

    RST Commission

    [email protected]m (Chris Maginn) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The original post was so "ecce" like. I'm still not 100% convinced it isn't him getting one over
    > on us. If it's legit, it's the funniest post I've ever read on RST.

  15. Tests

    Tests Guest

    Glad I can show my ignorance... Just not enough time surfing one-handed I guess...

    TJ [email protected]

    "RST Restoration Committee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Chris,
    >
    > We're inclined to agree. At first we were going to ban Stephanie for the vulgar reference. Upon
    > further reflection the naivete is too cute to hide. Let the post stand!
    >
    > We have dealt with ecce on numerous occaisons. This does not appear to be an ecce post the more we
    > analyze it. Absolutely hilarious it
    > is.
    >
    > Sorry, Stephanie - you've been had by your so-called friends. Don't worry, we'll forget about it
    > in a few weeks and you can stop lurking. In your defense - not a lot of people know what bukkake
    > is. The only

    > groups in search of one-handed love. I know, we're pitiful. That's why we do triathons.
    >
    > RST Commission
    >
    > [email protected] (Chris Maginn) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > The original post was so "ecce" like. I'm still not 100% convinced it isn't him getting one over
    > > on us. If it's legit, it's the funniest post I've ever read on RST.

  16. Don't lie. You knew what it meant. Poor dear girl didn't though. What a riot. Funniest post of the
    year, so far. Puts mine to shame. In fact, mine are pretty lame. I'm getting bored with triafletes.

    "Tests" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Glad I can show my ignorance... Just not enough time surfing one-handed I guess...
    >
    > TJ

  17. kathleenswaffordd

    kathleenswaffordd New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2020
    Bukkake is a sex act in which one participant is ejaculated on by two or more other participants.