What is it with snowboarders

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bob Schwartz, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    OK, so I'm looking up the results of Moninger's case with the USADA. And I check the list of people
    that have been busted so far this year.

    There are two snowboarders on the list. One got two years for marijuana. TWO YEARS. And another, he
    got a lifetime ban for ritalin, of all the crazy ass shit to get busted for. Ritalin.

    Aren't they embarrassed by that? They should be. I mean, bike racers take horse steroid cocktails
    and get off with a year. TT gets life for taking shit that turned her as square jawed and broad
    shouldered as any Chippendale dancer. But snowboarders get the book thrown at them for stupid crap
    like mary jane and ritalin. These people must be idiots.

    If VDB's dog ever takes up the sport he'll show them how it's done, that's for sure.

    Bob Schwartz [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Oldphart

    Oldphart Guest

    Bob Schwartz wrote:

    > There are two snowboarders on the list. One got two years for marijuana. TWO YEARS. And another,
    > he got a lifetime ban for ritalin, of all the crazy ass shit to get busted for. Ritalin.
    >
    > Aren't they embarrassed by that? They should be. I mean, bike racers take horse steroid cocktails
    > and get off with a year. TT gets life for taking shit that turned her as square jawed and broad
    > shouldered as any Chippendale dancer. But snowboarders get the book thrown at them for stupid crap
    > like mary jane and ritalin. These people must be idiots.

    You'll have to trust me on this one they ARE! (idiots) Everyone in the ski industry know this. We
    just can't figure out how to break it to the silly boarders.